Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here's The Thing Grilled Cheese Lovers.....

Chicity

And the stuff that I write is even tougher than dy
Site Administrator
If you have to put meat and/or veggies inbetween them slices of bread, you no longer have a grilled cheese sandwich

You gave a grilled *insert meat/veggie* & cheese sandwich

Please correct yourself and move foward accordingly

If you have to put meat and/or veggies inbetween them slices of bread, you no longer have a grilled cheese sandwich

Who says it is though

Who says it is though
The very definition sir

A toasted sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, cheese toastie, or grilled cheese is a hot sandwich made with one or more varieties of cheese on bread

Main ingredients: Cheese, Bread

lol this has been bugging you for a few days hasn't it?

If I toss some tomatoes in the grill cheese... its STILL a grill cheese sandwich

The very definition sir

A toasted sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, cheese toastie, or grilled cheese is a hot sandwich made with one or more varieties of cheese on bread

Main ingredients: Cheese, Bread
No negro, who saying putting other stuff between the bread still makes it a grilled cheese.

Never mind, I see your frustration

If I toss some tomatoes in the grill cheese... its STILL a grill cheese sandwich
No man, it turned into something else. Grilled cheese is just cheese between the bread

No....its a tomato melt at that point

The adding tomatoes and bacon to a burger argument is simply dumb

Yo deadass, I'ma slap the shit outta the next nigga on here tryna perpetuate this 'XYZ ain't a grilled cheese' shit. And I MEAN that.
Once you add anything other than cheese it ain't a grilled cheese anymore

:cont:

Back