Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here Ye Here Ye

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
I am calling this meeting because there is too much infighting going on in my circle. we dont look good as a unit damnit!

5CE447EF-2C66-42F9-BBAF-0DBBC532C35F.gif

Its bad enough we gotta argue with these Ruben studdard ass niggas every other day, I refuse to watch you two drag each other for filth day in and day out. I need yall to get along @HellCzar @Disanthrope

we are supposed to be on the same team!

@Disanthrope when Hellczar was banned I saw you write some pretty nasty things about him and I honestly dont know where all the animosity stems from.

@HellCzar if Disanthrope wants to donate his money to Tariq Nosebleed thats on him. Why are you constantly going at his ankh medallion?

I need us to come to some kind of truce. I love both of you but enough is enough.

I am calling this meeting because there is too much infighting going on in my circle. we dont look good as a unit damnit!

View attachment 687752

Its bad enough we gotta argue with these Ruben studdard ass niggas every other day, I refuse to watch you two drag each other for filth day in and day out. I need yall to get along @HellCzar @Disanthrope

we are supposed to be on the same team!

@Disanthrope when Hellczar was banned I saw you write some pretty nasty things about him and I honestly dont know where all the animosity stems from.

@HellCzar if Disanthrope wants to donate his money to Tariq Nosebleed thats on him. Why are you constantly going at his ankh medallion?

I need us to come to some kind of truce. I love both of you but enough is enough.

Fuck him but we equally throw insults and keep it moving it’s not hatred that’s the dynamic we established

I want a truce called. Im tired of the infighting. You both need to grow up and come to some type of peace agreement

why? where does this stem from?
If you back to 2017/18 you would see our first interaction was him insulting me, calling me hotep this and that. All i ever do is clapback harder

Matterfact every beef I've ever had on here was initiated by the other person because they threatened by my pro black rhetoric or my non conforming rhetoric. I'm just so great at eviscerating these niggas I look like the aggressor...

Race you know damn well ya girl is the shit starter

Im the shit finisher

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
If you back to 2017/18 you would see our first interaction was him insulting me, calling me hotep this and that. All i ever do is clapback harder

Matterfact every beef I've ever had on here was initiated by the other person because they threatened by my pro black rhetoric or my non conforming rhetoric. I'm just so great at eviscerating these niggas I look like the aggressor...

Race you know damn well ya girl is the shit starter

Im the shit finisher
damn bruh you've been holding on to beef that long pause and nh just in case. I respect your petty b

Back