Deodorant again in the morning?

• Yes

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Neither, I wake up with swamp ass so it’s two showers back to back

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
If your breath gets funky, your face get crusty then what do you think happens elsewhere, get your behinds up and hit the showers

I work outside all day so I shower immediately when I get home from work (5:30-6pm), instead of right before bed.

And taking a shit is part of my morning routine everyday so I have to shower in the mornings too.

Only put on deodorant after my morning shower. No need to put on deodorant after my evening shower… my house is very climate controlled.

I work outside all day so I shower immediately when I get home from work (5:30-6pm), instead of right before bed.

And taking a shit is part of my morning routine everyday so I have to shower in the mornings too.

Only put on deodorant after my morning shower. No need to put on deodorant after my evening shower… my house is very climate controlled.
You never leave the house after the 6p shower?

You never leave the house after the 6p shower?

Didn’t say that. But depending on the reason I am leaving the house, and how long I’ll be gone, it might change things.

If I’m just making a quick run to the store/gas station, I don’t count that as “going out”. If I am going to do some sort of activity or will be around a lot of people then obviously I’ll prepare myself normally.

But if I’m HOME home, I’m chillin watchin tv in the living room or in my lil “hobby” room playin vidya games or somethin, then I’m just up out the shower as is. T shirt, bball shorts, socks and Nike slides.

Unless I’m feeling particularly dry/extra ashy… I won’t even put on lotion lol

Ashyness just means I bathe but nobody sees me being ashy cause I lotion up
So two days later, you remember you moisturize? 🤔

You gonna need both the West and Southside for more people for me to believe you now

Didn’t say that. But depending on the reason I am leaving the house, and how long I’ll be gone, it might change things.

If I’m just making a quick run to the store/gas station, I don’t count that as “going out”. If I am going to do some sort of activity or will be around a lot of people then obviously I’ll prepare myself normally.

But if I’m HOME home, I’m chillin watchin tv in the living room or in my lil “hobby” room playin vidya games or somethin, then I’m just up out the shower as is. T shirt, bball shorts, socks and Nike slides.

Unless I’m feeling particularly dry/extra ashy… I won’t even put on lotion lol
Guess I was just thinking you wouldn’t even throw on some deodorant for that store run?

Guess I was just thinking you wouldn’t even throw on some deodorant for that store run?

Nah… I’m in Southern California. Even as hot as it gets, it’s a dry heat. We don’t have to deal with that humidity bullshit where you get sticky just going outside. Walking from my air conditioned car into an air conditioned store ain’t gon make me sweat.

Ain’t nobody bully that bozo. You know that nigga got what he earned. The real shit is at some point we gotta intervene when it comes to your animosity towards ChiCity. That’s alotta anger there brother. The moment he pulled up in here you saw red. Double entendre don’t ask me how
As a community we're gonna sit down in the ABWWF and get you two on the right path, nobody wins when the family feuds

Back