Brushing your teeth at nite and in the AM is essential
Taking a shower before bed, waking up and taking a shower again is not

You making up your own equations do you dawg

Lol the issue is you claiming I’m making shit up and I’m not

Obviously we were just raised different

Everyone has morning breath

Everyone wakes up with crust in their eyes and/or drool

Everyone sweats, or at least has sweat before during their sleep

Now I never said you HAD to put on deodorant before you slept….but you might as well do it again if you’re gonna shower in the morning

That’s not me making shit up….your armpits are not the exception to the rule so put on that GHAT DAMN deodorant again when you wake up nigga

Shit is egregious

They have kinds for both

They even got mats for sinks (my sister put me on to that shit)
Well I dont know many who use the ones inside the tub. That’s what I thought of when I read bathmats. The rug when you step out the tub/shower and the one by the sink and toilet get washed weekly.

Imagine letting a chick ( if u a dude) or a nigga ( if u a chick) kiss all on ur neck knowing u ain’t wash your ass In 24 hours

1690000895558.gif

Who is knowingly letting people lick on them while they are dirty/salty?

C'mon brah
Niggas who don’t take baths all day

:niggaa:

U go to happy hour after work u meet a chick and take her back home and get it popping

U ain’t bout to say hold on I ain’t wash my ass today I need to take a quick shower lmao

You dead wrong for this bullshit. At some point we're gonna have to talk about you bullying that brotha to where he don't post anymore
Ain’t nobody bully that bozo. You know that nigga got what he earned. The real shit is at some point we gotta intervene when it comes to your animosity towards ChiCity. That’s alotta anger there brother. The moment he pulled up in here you saw red. Double entendre don’t ask me how

Niggas who don’t take baths all day

:niggaa:

U go to happy hour after work u meet a chick and take her back home and get it popping

U ain’t bout to say hold on I ain’t wash my ass today I need to take a quick shower lmao
Ahhh ok

I see the disconnect.

I ain't tryna take nobody home 5 min after meeting them so I can't relate

Back