COMMUNITY Hear Me Out Series(?) - Big K.R.I.T

If i had to pick 1 i would prolly say Children of the World

My favorite Krit song is King Of The South. From the beat to the hunger in those lyrics.

You know you fucked up when you said "Favorite song" right @Mooney ? it aint no favorite song!! they all go! This just some of my favorites but not all

First KRIT song I ever heard.. Wouldnt say its my favorite right now but it still gets play in the whip, hell this whole fuckin tape do!

Small As A Giant

Life Is A Gamble

Hometown Hero - He killed this shit.. freaked the fuuuckkk outta that sample!

The Vent

Price of Fame

Cadillactica - When this shit right here dropped I LOST IT NIGGA!!!!!!!!

Now If I GOTTA pick a favorite outta this list I can only narrow it down to two.. and thats Price of Fame and Cadillactica

You know you fucked up when you said "Favorite song" right @Mooney ? it aint no favorite song!! they all go! This just some of my favorites but not all

First KRIT song I ever heard.. Wouldnt say its my favorite right now but it still gets play in the whip, hell this whole fuckin tape do!

Small As A Giant

Life Is A Gamble

Hometown Hero - He killed this shit.. freaked the fuuuckkk outta that sample!

The Vent

Price of Fame

Cadillactica - When this shit right here dropped I LOST IT NIGGA!!!!!!!!

Now If I GOTTA pick a favorite outta this list I can only narrow it down to two.. and thats Price of Fame and Cadillactica

True I agree. KRIT one of those special artist!

It's a shame threads like these don't introduce members here that have reservations about artists from the south

They want to believe so bad that southern acts not as talented than their East coast peers

This is greatness

I'ma drop some more when I get to my pc