head doctor

feel bad that some of yall never experienced a good dick suck. head is something i thoroughly enjoy. a few months ago i met this guy and idk something about him just made me want to suck his dick all the time. like i would dream about sucking his skull through his dick hole. i think it was because of how he carried himself. hood, humble and sweet.

it got to the point where i didnt even care about fucking. i just wanted his dick in my mouth as much as possible. ????

i remember i told him i wanted to suck his dick all night and he came right afterwards

for some reason men love hearing shit like that. works like a charm every time

anywho, dick sucks are always on the menu when I like you a lot. love hearing a man moan, love watching their head go back, love having my hair caressed, love popping my lips around the tip of the dick

ard imma chill ??

1605767462908.gif

feel bad that some of yall never experienced a good dick suck. head is something i thoroughly enjoy. a few months ago i met this guy and idk something about him just made me want to suck his dick all the time. like i would dream about sucking his skull through his dick hole. i think it was because of how he carried himself. hood, humble and sweet.

it got to the point where i didnt even care about fucking. i just wanted his dick in my mouth as much as possible. ????

i remember i told him i wanted to suck his dick all night and he came right afterwards

anywho, dick sucks are always on the menu when I like you a lot. love hearing a man moan, love watching their head go back, love having my hair caressed, love popping my lips around the tip of the dick

ard imma chill ??
tenor.gif

Reactions: MallyG
Not sure I'm buying what these ladies selling, this the equivalent of all the Male posters stay strapped and riding on daytons..but niggaz really got switch blades and riding on factory rims

Reactions: GNS

ard imma chill ??

Lol you from Philly? :sayword:

• Haha
Reactions: GNS

ard imma chill ??
You ever thought about being a motivational speaker?

• Haha
Reactions: Scandalust313
Imma give the women of ABW some game when it comes to this topic.

It might not be true for every man across the board, but in my experience it's always been true.

The element of surprise is super underrated. Don't show your hand prematurely. Out of all the women I've dealt with, the ones that kept their "talents" low ALWAYS ended up better performers than the ones that didn't....

Take from that what you will.

Whenever possible, its definitely apart of sex,intimacy etc. But due to the fact women have about a week where no head can be received, there may be a week off for both. Definitely equal head giving opportunities. The main consideration is cleanliness.If your not fresh and expect to get some top real quick, oh no.

• Goat
Reactions: Juiceman_fire92
Whenever possible, its definitely apart of sex,intimacy etc. But due to the fact women have about a week where no head can be received, there may be a week off for both. Definitely equal head giving opportunities. The main consideration is cleanliness.If your not fresh and expect to get some top real quick, oh no.
I see no lies here!!

Reactions: Royal