Welcome To aBlackWeb

head doctor

90 percent.......is one half.......

giphy.gif

hell yeah you right tho
This really is the perfect gif.
When ya patna says something stupid but you let him cook.

Naw not really. I'll take it but I won't bust though. Had one that struck the shit out my soul but she was a prostitute.
I also hate women who use their hands. You should only use hands to put the fuck in the mouth. After that I just want you to work that throat

I was seeing a girl for a few months that fucked incredibly. Just back to back to back. I couldn't go over there on weekdays cuz I'd never get sleep and I got responsibilities. Also had others in rotation but thats a story for another day. Anyway. First few times we got together it was just straight up fucking. I finally got worked up and was like "no youre giving me head tonight." She got on her knees all sexily. Licked all over it, really enjoying her enthusiasm, but then she put it in her mouth and every time she went down I could feel her teeth grinding on it. Shit broke my heart. So I told her to open her mouth more cuz it was like sticking my dick into a cheese grater. She does. No improvement. Finally got to a point where I just stood up and fucked her face. While that was awesome, it still just wasn't the same.

I love some good head though. Get it so sloppy and good that I question introducing her to my mom cuz on one hand she's nasty knowing how to do all this. On the other hand I might love the girl.

Life's full of all sorts of complicated situations.

cant speak for nobody else but im a head fanatic

i think its enjoyed so much because we as men literally have to work hard for everything.....if you not working, grinding, sweating, or otherwise doing something for somebody else you lazy and you aint shit lmao

to be able to relax and be served is just dope on its own....there may even be a bit of a power thing involved

aside from that, for me, its just a different feeling.....i fw all of it...the visual, the sounds, the slobber, the feeling of pushing past that throat barrier is like dippin a toe in holy water ??

to the other question....nah its never made me "fall in love" with nobody but on the other side of that, I cant fuck with nobody with wack head....it just wouldnt work
well said, champ.

Last edited:
When she's not on her period I prefer blowjobs as part of foreplay without a finish. Best blowjobs have been with women I've dated because they knew exactly how I like it. Oral sex is really an art form, not just oral sex but sex in general - you never stop learning. Regarding oral sex I think I enjoy going down on a woman just as much as getting my dick sucked.

I once kicked it with a chick that had an oral fixation. She would cum from giving head faster than I would from getting the head. Her head game was amazing but scary. She had me feeling like the Walking Dead a few times, straight sucked my soul out.

I once kicked it with a chick that had an oral fixation.
You know some folks dont believe this exist?!? Absolutely mystifying

Its part of my screening process. If she dont have a oral fixation chances are head will just be another thing to do. Not saying it'll automatically be wack but it wont have the same passion

And once again ladies if you reading, 90% of the game is half mental......

You know some folks dont believe this exist?!? Absolutely mystifying

Its part of my screening process. If she dont have a oral fixation chances are head will just be another thing to do. Not saying it'll automatically be wack but it wont have the same passion

And once again ladies if you reading, 90% of the game is half mental......

Yep, in my experience the best head comes from chicks that do it for themselves. It can be good coming from a chick that does it to make her man happy, but if the chick does it because it makes her happy, it will be top notch. That goes for anything though really.

Mane I don't know what tha h3ll some of ya'll dudes talkin' bout but a woman being a nice head doctor is a must.

It can't just be me, but a fine woman w/ nice pretty lips staring right back at me while she doing what she do will snatch my inner being.

37126C66-D778-4B82-8F1A-0A45FD5C43CC.jpeg
I Done paid Bills before and bought school clothes for little niggas all cause they mama was a real life Hover I’m talk about the type of head that leave your body numb. I use to fuck with a chick who head was so good I bought her son a Xbox one for Christmas when the first came out and i didn’t even have one yet. She use to eat the dick remind me of ms kitkatt if u don’t know who that is google her and u will see what I’m talking about.

View attachment 401472
I Done paid Bills before and bought school clothes for little niggas all cause they mama was a real life Hover I’m talk about the type of head that leave your body numb. I use to fuck with a chick who head was so good I bought her son a Xbox one for Christmas when the first came out and i didn’t even have one yet. She use to eat the dick remind me of ms kitkatt if u don’t know who that is google her and u will see what I’m talking about.

I actually read about KittKat while I was working on a research paper....Yes, she's extremely talented.

Back