Have you ever....

100% true story..

had a homie coming off the interstate once, and saw a raccoon by the exit....and it was just standing there.. and the only way he could take his exit was to hit the racoon... he really didn't want to, but he had been drinking, and couldn't afford swerving on a exit ramp.... so he just gassed it and hit the shit outta the racoon...

all of a sudden he tryna turn, and the stirring wheel ain't turning.... he tryna hit the breaks, btu the car ain't slowing down...

homie ful on crash....

so they get the car to the shop and the mechanic ask him if he made any enemies... he like naw....

mechanic was like,. well someone cut your brake line and your steering fluid line.....looks like they knew what they were doing to.....

now i know most of yall thinking a chick... but i've been saying for along time, these motherfuckers are smarter and way more evil than we are currently giving them credit for.....

BnRtbBe.gif

they be knowing.....

100% true story..

had a homie coming off the interstate once, and saw a raccoon by the exit....and it was just standing there.. and the only way he could take his exit was to hit the racoon... he really didn't want to, but he had been drinking, and couldn't afford swerving on a exit ramp.... so he just gassed it and hit the shit outta the racoon...

all of a sudden he tryna turn, and the stirring wheel ain't turning.... he tryna hit the breaks, btu the car ain't slowing down...

homie ful on crash....

so they get the car to the shop and the mechanic ask him if he made any enemies... he like naw....

mechanic was like,. well someone cut your brake line and your steering fluid line.....looks like they knew what they were doing to.....

now i know most of yall thinking a chick... but i've been saying for along time, these motherfuckers are smarter and way more evil than we are currently giving them credit for.....

BnRtbBe.gif

they be knowing.....

So the coon lived trying to kill yall?

Yea that turtle fucked with me bad cus u felt it and out my side mirror, his shell was fucked.

I was shell shocked