Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have you ever....

Was traveling down a 2 lane highway about 4 in the morning so I got my brights on, I see up ahead a bunch of deer crossing I kept on pushing. I finally get to where they crossing and pass thru but a couple got caught under the trailer and felt like I was going over a speed bump. Couple ran into the trailer but didn't get caught under it. Pulled over when I could looked and was like damn. Had to hurry up and get on down cause if somebody wasn't paying attention and had a wreck they could sue the company.

I was driving on some back road in PA on Christmas eve. Saw this dog out the corner of eye. 2 seconds later dog jumped in front of my car and whelped as I went over with the front and back tires.

I felt bad. But I was in PA, I wasnt bout to stop. Hit the gas and dipped out doing about a buck. Stopped like 10 minutes later at a gas station and saw blood on my tires.

Shit was fucked up.

Was on a two Lane highway around 1am.. Saw a possum or something in the middle of the road... Figured I could spare him and align my car so that the tires would miss him.. wrong. I was driving a camry that sit low so the middle cross bar cracked his ass doing 80. Could hear the thump over my music...I kept rolling

Yo on my last car I clipped a deer..
It was like 600am headed to the jo. Homie bucked out my blind spot; but there was an on coming car so it’s either me or him. Well I’m here to tell the story so I def made out.

He shot out the left side crossed my car and I hit something of his on my right. I kept goin tho can’t be late for work. It partially cracked my bumper.

You talk bout “shook daddy” big voice

Was on a two Lane highway around 1am.. Saw a possum or something in the middle of the road... Figured I could spare him and align my car so that the tires would miss him.. wrong. I was driving a camry that sit low so the middle cross bar cracked his ass doing 80. Could hear the thump over my music...I kept rolling
That Possum prolly faked his death. Lol
Prolly ruined ya trash the next week lol

I accidentally killed some kids miniature schnauzer that got loose and ran in the street. I was sad af because he got fucking smashed and the kid was hysterical. That happened 15 years ago and that shit still affects me.

I've hit 2 deer and the occasional squirrel or opossum

dodged a puppy once just to watch the guy behind me pancake him

not me personally, but was in a car on the highway with a friend and we were driving and saw something in the road and we were like "Wtf is that??" as we got closer it started crossing and as it got into the headlights we realized it was a cat. Had the "Oh shiiiiit!" look on its face, then we just felt a thump and continued on with life.

The turtle one is affecting me the most. Poor guy didn't even get a chance to learn karate

I've hit 2 deer and the occasional squirrel or opossum

dodged a puppy once just to watch the guy behind me pancake him
Lol reminds me of when I sed to live in the projects. We had a lot of stray cats in the area so once and awhile cats would get flattened like a cartoon we used to stare at them in amazement of how flat they were. Straight Wal E Coyote shit lol.

Reactions: 1/2
An opossum or raccoon once late at night in the middle of nowhere on a stretch of two lane highway just outside of St Louis, Mi. I saw it run out in front of the ride and I just heard a loud "fwomp".

I almost hit a couple of deer some years ago. Back in '95 me and my ex were driving from visiting friends up in Imlay City at around 3am. We're flying down M-23 and I was getting sleepy as shit. We got by Domino's corp headquarters, she was asleep and I was nodding when two big ass deer just shot out in front of me. I hit the horn, slammed on the brakes, swerved back and forth and barely avoided hitting them fucktards.

Needless to say I wasn't sleepy anymore.

An opossum or raccoon once late at night in the middle of nowhere on a stretch of two lane highway just outside of St Louis, Mi. I saw it run out in front of the ride and I just heard a loud "fwomp".

I almost hit a couple of deer some years ago. Back in '95 me and my ex were driving from visiting friends up in Imlay City at around 3am. We're flying down M-23 and I was getting sleepy as shit. We got by Domino's corp headquarters, she was asleep and I was nodding when two big ass deer just shot out in front of me. I hit the horn, slammed on the brakes, swerved back and forth and barely avoided hitting them fucktards.

Needless to say I wasn't sleepy anymore.
Word

word to the wise....

if you see a deer in your way and it comes down to hitting the deer or running off the road

HIT THAT BITCH

seriously, insurance wont cover you for rolling over in a ditch behind the deer you cant prove was there

lay his ass out and get that upgrade

Back