Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has anyone ever paid for a sex worker?

Lol I remember like 2009 dude I went to school with got caught up in a ho sting and they had in front page of the paper. Small city so it’s worse.

One of my boys from way back got caught in one as well. On travel for work, got caught up in a Backpage sting, face was on the local news and everything. Lost his job, not sure if he's still married or not 'cause the dude ain't respond when I reached out to him on Linkedin (he took down his FB page). Like damn dude, you couldn't have just gone to a titty bar or something??

Lol I remember like 2009 dude I went to school with got caught up in a ho sting and they had in front page of the paper. Small city so it’s worse.

There's that too. With my luck I'd decide to buy some pussy on the day they were doing a prostitution sting. Now I gotta be plastered on the news w/ the "Tried and Failed to buy pussy face"....smmfh.

paul-powe.jpg

Nah not me fam.....nah

Yeah my biggest fear was some sting to, cuz I was not tryna go down off no shit like that.

I couldn't imagine having my face on the news. I woulda been devastated. And even if they went easy on me, I'd still have to register as a sex offender.

All for having some girls backs while they was out hustling. Didn't make none of them do shit. They came to us to just look out for them.

And morally.... Two things about this always bothered me.

1. Women absolutely have the right to do what they want with their bodies. And I was supporting that right with no judgement. I looked at it as the same as a nigga selling dope. In fact two of the chicks were doing that before they decided to switch up.

2. As a black man, we're supposed to protect our black women right? We're supposed to make them feel safe right? That's literally all I did. They felt safe af with me. I never got angry, threatened, manipulated, or forced them shorties into doing shit. We was legit just a small crew with a hustle.

But let that shit get gotten busted. Most people's perception of me would have been greatly different.

Mainly due to public pain opinion on those kinda charges

Yeah my biggest fear was some sting to, cuz I was not tryna go down off no shit like that.

I couldn't imagine having my face on the news. I woulda been devastated. And even if they went easy on me, I'd still have to register as a sex offender.

All for having some girls backs while they was out hustling. Didn't make none of them do shit. They came to us to just look out for them.

And morally.... Two things about this always bothered me.

1. Women absolutely have the right to do what they want with their bodies. And I was supporting that right with no judgement. I looked at it as the same as a nigga selling dope. In fact two of the chicks were doing that before they decided to switch up.

2. As a black man, we're supposed to protect our black women right? We're supposed to make them feel safe right? That's literally all I did. They felt safe af with me. I never got angry, threatened, manipulated, or forced them shorties into doing shit. We was legit just a small crew with a hustle.

But let that shit get gotten busted. Most people's perception of me would have been greatly different.

Mainly due to public pain opinion on those kinda charges

I largely agree with your first point. However, selling ass damn sure ain't something I'd want my daughters to do with their lives.

Back