Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has anyone ever paid for a sex worker?

If I had alot of money, man…I’d get one of them high class call girl catalogs and go ham. I wouldn’t touch my own dick to seek sexual pleasure ever again.

And I know they say it ain’t tricking if you got it..fuck that, nigga I’m tricking..I’m tasting every fucking flavor possible, lawd..awwww man.

But I haven’t every paid for sex before, not on no hand to hand exchange type shit specifically for the purpose of sex. I’ve given desperate women attention just for sex, if time is money, I paid em like that.

Lol I remember when I went to Miami we went to tootsie swear this chick look like the Latin mom from Modern Family but younger so I tricked off we was on drugs so it’s ok

I was at this beach bar at a hotel one time and this black couple came and sat next to me and started talking to me. It was small talk and I was semi depressed and tipsy so I wasn’t really paying that much attention.

Imagine three 5 stools at a tiki bar at a beach, right. I’m on the far right on the last stool to the right. The wife is sitting right next to me and the husband is on the far left so he has a open stool between him and his wife. And he’s leaning on the support of the bar, facing us with his leg on the open stool. Got the image in your head..

Alright so..he looked like Rampage Jackson and his wife looked like

1680867103962.png

They are an older couple than me. Anyway, so he’s making small talk about something and I’m giving small talk answers. And she keeps adjusting herself in her seat, like..her ass was uncomfortable or something. Shit was setting off my hood paranoia. Like, why you moving so much next to me.

So now he’s talking but because she’s moving so much, my mind has made his voice white noise, I’m just aware that he’s making sounds. I’m focused on her, but because liquor is in me and she’s setting off my defensive mechanism, I’m kinda mugging her looking at her like why you moving so much?

And…she’s just staring at me man, she’s look dead into my eyes and she’s still moving, and I’m like what the fuck..it’s loud outside, the music is playing some annoying island shit, I go liquor in me, I’m depressed, this nigga talking to me bout some bullshit and this bitch keep on fuckin moving man. Why the fuck is she staring at me?

I deadass feel like I can’t physically control my body and I just gotta snuff her, I don’t know why. So..she puts her light caramel skin hand on my arm, and that shit felt like lowering yourself into a warm bath after a long day.

She says, it’s ok baby..and I got that feeling like you feel when you put on a icy hot..like, awwwww, and she just started running my wrist, but just like..the part where the bone is where the wrist meets the arm. But it must be some erogenous zone type shit cause my dick started getting hard.

Ion know why, but my first instinct when that happened was to look at bro..up to that point since she touched me i forgot bro was there but now my dick hard and I’m thinking bro gonna want smoke.

I look up and bro was like a gurella in the smog on some

1680867616779.jpeg

That’s when I sobered up mad quick, ion even know why. I noticed homie had took the pinnapple at the bar and flipped it. He had a black ring, she was still smiling.

Shit all hit me like a math equation…for a brief moment i wanted to fuck her so bad but Ian know of bro was on some cuck shit or …ya mean

I told this story a while back about the one and only time I've ever paid for pussy

When I was 18 I drove down to Dallas to visit my uncle (RIP) and pick up my car for xmas. While I was down there he pulled me away from my grandparents and sister and we walked to the auto parts store around the way and during that walk he told me "Boy... one of these days you gotta go pay for a hooker at least one time... best damned pussy you're ever gonna get in your life... No joke! You'll always remember that shit too."

I took it as unc just talking shit but the following summer I was back home in Detroit and was rollin down 8 mile on my way to American Grand Prix when I saw this broad in a white "Move Somethin" dress over near the Bali motel. Light skinned, fat ass, small waist, fine as fuck. Right at that moment I remembered what my uncle said and I pulled into a parking lot and hollered. I figured she was sellin pussy considering this was a stretch of 8 mile known for it and sure as shit she was. Paid $40 for "half and half" and we went next door to her room at the motel.

nigga...

My uncle ain't told na'an lie about that shit. To this day that broad stands as the best piece of ass I've EVER had. Her mouth was like wet velvet and the pussy felt like magic. A young bruh was trying to keep up and put it down but that shit was just entirely too much. About 10 minutes in the pussy and I was done. I actually laid there for about 5 minutes after we were done and the broad started kickin in with me like we could be cool and all that, talmbout "where were you heading to anyways? damn, can I go with you?" "I know how we met and all, but what do you think about taking me out sometime?" "Can I get your phone number and pager number?".

It was hard as fuck to pass on giving her my number; HOARD as fuck. I just had to remember "nigga... this is a hooker you talking to. In 10 minutes she's gonna be back up in here fuckin another nigga and tellin him the same shit and 10 minutes after he leaves she's gonna do it again."

Next time I spoke to my uncle I just told him "You were right unc... you were right".

Never done it. Now at almost 41 I wouldn't do it. I'm not knocking what another man does with his wallet but these days these brauds ain't discreet about shit and will have dudes up on the internet with the quickness.
Remember when Kat Stacks would film goofy rappers in their sleep n shit..

Soooooo,

One day I'm just minding my business, and a home boy hits me up and asks me if I still had my camera... This was back before camera phones were a big thing. So having a digital camera that could hook up to a laptop was a big deal. And my camera was still highly functional. So yeah, I got it, whassup? He tell me to meet him at the hotel.

So I gets there, it's him, a few chicks, everybody chilling..... I'm like what's up... We All smoking and chilling, and one if the chicks asks for my camera...I hand it to her.... The other chicks just start undressing and posing on the beds.

She's taking pics of them. Solo pics, together pics, she had them take some pics of her too. It's prolly like 20-30 pics in total before they get dressed back up, and the first chick takes the camera.. Hooks it up to the lap top.

What she was doing was setting up ads on Backpage and Craig's list.... There was this one burner phone and my boy had reserved another room that nobody was in. Whenever the phone rang... One of the girls was up.... They'd go to the empty room with whoever called and get to work.

Me and my boy were essentially there for protection... Make sure the niggaz see us so they knew the girls weren't working alone. Outside of that all it was was smoking drinking, playing cards and chilling. That shit went on for a whole summer. Everybody made a lotta dough.

The shit kinda fell apart when the first girls pimp from I think Phoenix came up to bmore to try to get her back .... He ended up getting shot at in a hotel lobby... Highly reckless shit. But the uncensored story is still one if the top 5 stories from around the way... Niggaz was wilding that entire year and especially that day. But it was good money just to chill with some cool ass ratchet ass chicks.

I'll say this though, my complete impression of the mindset of women who live that life greatly changed. They was all cool as shit forreal... It's true as fuck that a lotta niggaz really have no idea what kinda lives their women used to live, cuz it was like 5 girls over the whole run and two of them currently married with children.

And despite what people may think, I'm willing to bet they good ass moms and wives, but I always did wonder if they ever told their men they used to sell ass

In a way that's how I felt about strippers from the early 90's. I knew a grip of 'em, dated a few and alladat. Being cool with so many of them changed the way I thought about them. I've run into a few since moving back to MI and their lives have completely changed. They got families and everything. One of 'em was with her family and after we hugged she whispered "if my husband walks up and asks how we know each other, just tell him we knew each other in college". Apparently ole boy doesn't know what she used to do and she wanted to keep it that way.

Back