Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Y’all stink too!!

I don’t hate white folks. Just don’t see the hype.

That’s cool, a lot of us get a bad rep cus the masses of whites are generally fucking retarded.

What hype? If you mean white chicks, I know what you mean.

On the IC a lot of people used to lust for a chick called beezy, strong chinned manly looking white chick.

I never understood it myself. Seen her post here in the pic thread but forgot her username.

That’s cool, a lot of us get a bad rep cus the masses of whites are generally fucking retarded.

On the IC a lot of people used to lust for a chick called beezy, strong chinned manly looking white chick.

I never understood it myself. Seen her post here in the pic thread but forgot her username.
Yea the white chick hype. I know Beezy. I had my run in with him not too long ago.

@AMKC

I have no idea what you talking about lurk, but to keep the script going

"No man, it ain't gotta be alla dat"

Shrugs

Word lurk

None of your jokes are funny.... So if you stopped posting jokes, you'd be like 75% better already

C'mon now. How long have we all known Lurk?

We know that nigga will live & die on the "jokes" he tells until he gets a minimum of 5 Lol's.

Oh and the FACK, y’all let Beta come scoop up Meeks!

Blasphemy!
32.gif

Yall Niggaz do go at Race like yall went at Loca and Westie.... It's not as bad here... But it does get obnoxious at times

I never got personal with Westie and haven't with Race. Loca, on the other hand, had a tendency to get with the personal attacks when she was backed into a corner with no where else to go so there's plenty of times I had to hit back with personal attacks.

I try to keep my debating on-topic and focused while occasionally dropping a humorous pic.

1467229503040.jpg

Back