Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

test
So, if i bet all my money (1.3 m) and win i get 2.6m from you?

Do you not understand how a bet works? Or are you purposely playing stupid?

If you're confident, put your 1.3M up or turn down the bet and stop playing dumb.

Do you not understand how a bet works? Or are you purposely playing stupid?

If you're confident, put your 1.3M up or turn down the bet and stop playing dumb.
I said 500k take it or leave it. I might wanna buy a mug or something later

Guess you're not as confident as you'd like to pretend. When you're ready to bet the 1.3, get at me.
How the hell can you say that when it was my idea to bet in the 1st place? You're a whole fool if you think Harvey Weinstein is gonna get sentenced to 3-10 years in jail lol. I'll bet 1.3m if you bet 2.6m. If not 500k straight up. Seems fair considering your objective is to break me

How the hell can you say that when it was my idea to bet in the 1st place? You're a whole fool if you think Harvey Weinstein is gonna get sentenced to 3-10 years in jail lol. I'll bet 1.3m if you bet 2.6m. If not 500k straight up. Seems fair considering your objective is to break me

My objective is for you to prove your confidence. If I'm such a fool, you should be jumping at the chance to double your stack. Your actions aren't backing up your words, champ.

Bet the 1.3 or move along.

My objective is for you to prove your confidence. If I'm such a fool, you should be jumping at the chance to double your stack. Your actions aren't backing up your words, champ.

Bet the 1.3 or move along.
Losing 1.3 wont leave you assed out

:ghost:

For the record, I'm not guaranteeing conviction. I'm just seeing how confident those of you who already "know" the outcome are.

Trying to bluff your way out?

Bank for bank then.

Your bank don't match mine. You're confident, right? Put the 3.3Ms up then. I don't claim to know the outcome. You do. So show that confidence and bet all your bread.

Your bank don't match mine. You're confident, right? Put the 3.3Ms up then. I don't claim to know the outcome. You do. So show that confidence and bet all your bread.
It's whatever.
All my bread.
If you confident....Double my shit or fall back.

Back