Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

test
So nobody in here predicting acquittal even knows anything about the case the prosecution presented or the testimony of any witnesses except this one "victim"? Yet you're predicting acquittal on all 5 felony charges?

So nobody in here predicting acquittal even knows anything about the case the prosecution presented or the testimony of any witnesses except this one "victim"? Yet you're predicting acquittal on all 5 felony charges?

I'll say it again... testimony suggests he's a rapist who should be found guilty... especially going down on one of them on her period....but this DA is sketchy af, so I really don't know how this is going to go.... the testimony in that case against the obgyn was just as compelling and he got off.

I'll say it again... testimony suggests he's a rapist who should be found guilty... especially going down on one of them on her period....but this DA is sketchy af, so I really don't know how this is going to go.... the testimony in that case against the obgyn was just as compelling and he got off.

The DA is the one prosecuting the case. So if you believe that the witnesses put forth by the DA have proven that Weinstein is guilty, how would the DA being sketchy fit? Make it make sense. The DA has presented the case, it will soon be given to the jury.

44 million?
Gat damn

Edit just read ol girl testimony
"riight"

Last edited:
The DA is the one prosecuting the case. So if you believe that the witnesses put forth by the DA have proven that Weinstein is guilty, how would the DA being sketchy fit? Make it make sense. The DA has presented the case, it will soon be given to the jury.

Yo, i haven't been following the case like that... I don't know much detail beyond what you posted... Based on the testimony he sounds guilty....but i don't know if they've "proven" anything.

These hoes be fucking to get ahead and then claim rape later. Unlike Cosby Harvey was smart enough not to incriminate himself by admitting to anything.
so you go out with a chick and ypu buy weed for yall to smoke...

and in 20 years you ghet investigated.

do you admit you bought weed to sleep with her?

you could buy weed to seem cool or to lower her inhabitions and slow with you....

is this not the same?

so you go out with a chick and ypu buy weed for yall to smoke...

and in 20 years you ghet investigated.

do you admit you bought weed to sleep with her?

you could buy weed to seem cool or to lower her inhabitions and slow with you....

is this not the same?
Nope because weed don't put people to sleep like qualudes. Why would I want to knock a chick out unless I am going to violate her like Darren Sharper did? No women out here using qualudes. Never even heard of that shit til Cosby. Women can choose to smoke weed and you cannot hide what it is like pills im a drink. Also this is more than one chick and they all had the same story.

Last edited:
Nope because weed don't put people to sleep like qualudes. Why would I want to knock a chick out unless I am going to violate her like Darren Sharper did? No women out here using qualudes. Never even heard of that shit til Cosby. Women can choose to smoke weed and you cannot hide what it is like pills im a drink. Also this is more than one chick and they all had the same story.
You can't hide what a qualude is.
You also have Molly an sgit now.

An I hear weed does knock some people out.

You can't hide what a qualude is.
You also have Molly an sgit now.

An I hear weed does knock some people out.
It desolves in liquid, but it don't matter. Only a rapist would want to put a woman in a comatose state. How you supposed to have a good time if she is unconscious? Oh that was his good time. Well if weed knocks someone out then don't touch them. Never knew anyone who had qualudes or weed that knocked a chick out.

Last edited:
It desolves in luquid, but it don't matter. Only a rapist would want to put a woman in a comatose state. How you supposed to have a good time if she is unconscious? Oh that was his good time. Well if weed knocks someone out then don't touch them. Never knew anyone who had qualudes or weed that knocked a chick out.
im not sure about if these chicks were knocked out tho.

and i really dont think it matters.

what matter is if she says she was knocked out.

i was never into the drug or drunk sex with randoms.
what if the drugs or drink is stronger than the sex an she falls asleep?

nah...im cool.

im not sure about if these chicks were knocked out tho.

and i really dont think it matters.

what matter is if she says she was knocked out.

i was never into the drug or drunk sex with randoms.
what if the drugs or drink is stronger than the sex an she falls asleep?

nah...im cool.

Got anything to say about the actual trial? No? Just rambling and off subject as usual? Of course.

And just here to fuck with people.

I can respect it

If asking people if they even know anything about the case and pointing out that you're up to the same old shit is what you consider fucking with people, then I'll be guilty.

How about you try to actually speak on the trial? Or do you not really know anything either but still felt the need to come in here rambling?

He's bout to walk or get a slap on the wrist

So y'all think jurors can only retain information for less than a week? Y'all don't think the prosecutor will drive home the major points in the case and victim testimony during said closing argument?

So y'all think jurors can only retain information for less than a week? Y'all don't think the prosecutor will drive home the major points in the case and victim testimony during said closing argument?
I don't think justice is a priority here

Nice way to not answer either question.

Are you one of the posters who thought this wouldn't even go to trial?
No, i figured they'd go through the motions like they are doing.

You wanna bet some abw bread he wont get cosby time?

No, i figured they'd go through the motions like they are doing.

You wanna bet some abw bread he wont get cosby time?

In both cases, because I'm sure you're aware of the California indictment waiting for him, or just this one? Cosby got sentenced to 3-10 so I'll take that bet. Betting all your money?

In both cases, because I'm sure you're aware of the California indictment waiting for him, or just this one? Cosby got sentenced to 3-10 so I'll take that bet. Betting all your money?
I know there's a gauntlet of charges but i mean this current rape case. I'll bet you 500k he doesn't get 3-10

Make it so @Chicity

Back