Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harry Hippie, are you RD from the IC?? AKA Harry pulled out the racket on Du.

Wait. Wait. Let me get this right.

Du asked for your location.
You never dropped a location.
You’ve been waiting for him at a location.
You expected him to show up to the location that still remains a mystery.

This shit is sadder than a mf.
I understand

If we was on our job in the community, you would know when your input ain’t needed

It’s our fault you got all that lip

It’s coming back, I love you and pray your heart too is unburdened with the resentment and confusion that tethers it, as well as your feelings of being unwanted and mistreated. We going do right by you King, have faith in us

Also I'm watching the fights tonight.

I'm not entertaining this bozo..... You wanna holla at me, you know where I'm at

I understand

If we was on our job in the community, you would know when your input ain’t needed

It’s coming back, I love you and pray your heart too is unburdened with the resentment and confusion that tethers it, as well as your feelings of being unwanted and mistreated. We going do right by you King, have faith in us

You know where I'm at.

I understand

Lmaoooooooo.

Say sis. Say.

full

Fam it’s over

Put your panties back on

If you really wanted your issue, you would’ve been in the DMs immediately w/o a scene

Stop pretending this ain’t entertainment, people talking tough on the internet never looks not stupid. Stop chasing acceptance being entertainment

Back