Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harry Hippie, are you RD from the IC?? AKA Harry pulled out the racket on Du.

Nigga I just told you

I’m about to clear two years of my schedule to up the intensity

Federer 37 still whipping these lil niggas

I just need enough skill to outrun these niggas
Lol my nigga u don’t understand what is ur plan u can’t just walk up and sign up to play at the Open

You a foot soldier nigga

Imagine me, a general, squabbling with a subordinate

I put a arrow through your heart with two sentences with straight facts, no insults

You just too emotional and stupid to verbally spar. Stand on your ban G

“Why you mention my kids” just like a bitch. That shit wasn’t personal at all. Straight facts. Nah I undressed you nigga. No shots at your folks. Use those same emotions and show care for your folks and be a fucking man with logic. You already threatened my life and I know what you look like. It ain’t a act g, I’m really a mean nigga

Lmaoo you weak ass niggas get used to all that sassy shit and gossiping and when a nigga talk straight to you, y’all don’t know how to react.

I would have said those same words to you in your face nigga. Play your internet games with somebody who play like that g.

Too many counting on me to squabble with a loser who don’t know who the fuck he is. Go squabble with a history book bitch. I’m a symbol in these Streets. Take this favor and go up

Stand on your ban

C833A07E-09AB-4E70-B905-CA078CD6648D.gif

Nigga I don’t have to.

I’m working on it

I’ll learn it as I go

You could’ve offered any details

Otherwise I’ll learn the hard way nigga
Aite I’ll play there’s essentially a few ways you can play at the Open....1) be ranked in the top 100 in the world u get direct entry 2) if ur not ranked in the top 100 those ranked outside the top 100 have to play a qualifying tournament 3) you can earn a wildcard

Where u think u ll be in three yrs

I..actually didn't take what RD said as targeting his wife and kids or a personal attack at them.

Personal attack at Du by essentially calling him a coon

Even moreso because he didn't know what his kids looked like

BUT Du the kind of guy where if you mention his family he gets upset which is cool. He's a family man and has principles. It's commendable

I see both sides but I do think it's a overreaction because Du has gotten worse in the past and did less.

Maybe because of how light things are today niggas ain't as thick skinned

"Victory has cost you your strength, Vvictory has defeated you"
I said the same thing but these niggas playing dumb and don't wanna call out dude's overreaction cause they know he's sensitive.

Bruh this thread is so pathetic.

From Harry the hungry hippo with these dumb ass tennis hoop dreams. Nigga playing pick up tennis in the streets talking bout he training for the open...

And this nigga chi-town throwing all kinds of bait just waiting for me to respond to his corny ass, knowing damn well I been ignoring him....

Y'all niggaz is disgusting. I should close this shit... But y'all would cry cuz y'all love talking about nothing

The only person who's been crying about nothing is you though
Bruh I have no desire to argue with an attention whore, so you got it.

But like I called it last week, you can't help yourself but to try to get my attention

Bruh I have no desire to argue with an attention white, so you got it.

But like I called it last week, you can't help yourself but to try to get my attention
We not arguing I'm just telling it like it is, multiple people have told you what he actually said. This whole shit is stupid

Back