Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Harry and Meghan sit down with Oprah

@Ccslim At last, a brother with some standard.

These brethren would qualify Leslie Jones in person as better looking than these inbred racists, just because she's a sister. Meghan is a 7.4/10 without makeup-- just 0.4 points over Teyana Taylor and 0.5 below young Woompi Goldberg : she's indeed attractive, but just slightly. She's overrated.

View attachment 481785View attachment 481786View attachment 481787View attachment 481789View attachment 481790View attachment 481791View attachment 481792

Niggas sees a yellow skinned Coon sister with stereotypically West European features and freckles, and they overtrip. ?

Colourist niggas did really brushed off the part where I gave the highest point of 7.9/10 at young Whoompi. FOO these yellow-mongers got caught.

:hahaha:

Facts. But if you knew anything about em + context clues of who was mentioned and WASNT mentioned, you could put together who it was...

tenor.gif

Yes. I kno. It goes w/o sayin. That's why I didn't mention it.

The queen

People are Coons for saying that Meghan is overrated and the likes of Margaret, Diana and Whoompi (a black, ebony skinmed woman) looks better? Lol, you high yellow-mongering colourists.

Yellas over whites. Black over white. And then you called Leslie Jones ugly. Hypocrisy

Meghan's mother looks okay. Margaret was way better looking at her prime then aged like crap.

You have to be blind if you found in Meghan's mother a woman as attractive as her own daughter, who's pretty albeit overrated.
Let's not...im comparing genetics. Nobody would want they daughter lookin like an inbred Windsor/Mountbatten...or even a Diana if they had a choice of aging like Meghan or her mama.

Meghan's mother looks okay. Margaret was way better looking at her prime then aged like crap.

You have to be blind if you found in Meghan's mother a woman as attractive as her own daughter, who's pretty albeit overrated.
You got ya euro filters on

Go in your settings and switch that off breh

Back