Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Harry and Meghan sit down with Oprah

Habsburg Jaw

Queen Elizabeth II of the UK and Husband Prince Philliip is 2nd cousins.

Inbreeding like it was in style. These Royal Bloodlines is some sickos.
6:20 mark.

Umm. Philip? Isn't that old pack of dust 99 years old.

That cac prolly already got dementia.
It wasn't the queen cuz they both went outa their way to say she pretty much the only one they have a good relationship with and talk to on the regular.

Philip is a nazi (his sisters married nazis lol) plus he old enough to say something like that so my first guess is him. And he was never brought up in the interview. That's probly why his half dead ass in the hospital he needed a sympathy play in case they told on him lol

My next guess is Charles since everyone knows he's a pos and Harry said they dont talk.

It wasn't the queen cuz they both went outa their way to say she pretty much the only one they have a good relationship with and talk to on the regular.

Philip is a nazi (his sisters married nazis lol) plus he old enough to say something like that so my first guess is him. And he was never brought up in the interview. That's probly why his half dead ass in the hospital he needed a sympathy play in case they told on him lol

My next guess is Charles since everyone knows he's a pos and Harry said they dont talk.

Oh. I didnt kno all those details bout those white ppl. Thx for putting me up on game

Megyn Kkkelly mad

So she takes the trash white mans side instead of the woman who had her child life threatened for no reason other than she's the color of organic eggs....

1c0ae2205709722b62e843abc0471a55_XL.jpg

She mocks meghan but I bet her pasty ass liked Diana even tho Di and Meg had the same experience.

So she takes the trash white mans side instead of the woman who had her child life threatened for no reason other than she's the color of organic eggs....

1c0ae2205709722b62e843abc0471a55_XL.jpg

She mocks meghan but I bet her pasty ass liked Diana even tho Di and Meg had the same experience.

Megan Kelly's opinion is like the end tip of the tomato when you slice it off...trash and serves no purpose

I've been said Harry's feelings stem from how his mother was treated. It was only a matter of time b4 that shyt boiled over and the royal family got exposed.

They speaking on the man like he just overdosed in a back alley when all he did was marry a half black woman. That’s considered not handling grief well?

Back