Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Happy Father's Day 2024

test
Happy Father's Day to all your good brothers. The wife got me a grill for Father's Day I cooked on it yesterday. She was like we have extra food if I wanted to put something on the grill today.

My response was absolutely not I'm going to need that wine and dine energy I gave you for Mother's Day...chop chop nigga spoil me!!!

mind-over-matter-facebook-happy-fathers-day.gif

I swear moms get better gifts than us! My kids be handing me shit made out of popsicle sticks…
I'm not gonna lie, just cancel this shit and give Mothers Day a sequel. There is no day like Father's day to see people pretend they appreciate fathers.

Happy Father's Day to all your good brothers. The wife got me a grill for Father's Day I cooked on it yesterday. She was like we have extra food if I wanted to put something on the grill today.

My response was absolutely not I'm going to need that wine and dine energy I gave you for Mother's Day...chop chop nigga spoil me!!!
I'm not saying you don't value and enjoy the grill, but this is my slight beef with gifts I've gotten as a father. I feel like the gifts are not so personal that they aren't also useful to the rest of the family. One year I got a gun safe, another year a foot massager that my lady uses more than me. Today it was breakfast....at noon...I woke up at 5:30am... who is this stuff really for?
Aye ain't no smoke coming out of that grill at all today. She asked you want me to grill I'm like do you even know how to start the fire she said I can try 😐😐😐 I said don't worry about it
At that point you just hope the day is peaceful. Fathers, we're always needed, constantly asked for, rarely understood or appreciated.

I'm not saying you don't value and enjoy the grill, but this is my slight beef with gifts I've gotten as a father. I feel like the gifts are not so personal that they aren't also useful to the rest of the family. One year I got a gun safe, another year a foot massager that my lady uses more than me. Today it was breakfast....at noon...I woke up at 5:30am... who is this stuff really for?

At that point you just hope the day is peaceful. Fathers, we're always needed, constantly asked for, rarely understood or appreciated.
The pastor said something along the lines of this today. And i was like preach. It's all good though maybe it'll be better when the lil one's get older

The pastor said something along the lines of this today. And i was like preach. It's all good though maybe it'll be better when the lil one's get older

I mean we just gotta make a big deal out of the shit. Alot of men have the "I shouldn't be praised and celebrated for doing what I'm supposed to do" so alot of us don't know how to accepte genuine praise for being good fathers and it carries over into how people show that appreciation. We gotta show that shit matters to us first more openly.

Back