Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Happy Father's Day 2024

test
I bought my daddy and step daddy an Amazon gift card to ball out on what they want.

I bought my bf two pair of shoes and some slides.

Growing up without an active dad, Father's Day never meant shit to be till I became one... And even then I'm not pressed for accolades , recognition, or any kinda celebration.... I'm just happy my kids like me and wanna sit right up under me all day.

These past two days been better than Father's Day, cuz I'm literally doing nuffin but chilling, and my kids been in the same room as me all day cuz I'm their favorite person in the world. That's better than any Father's Day gift imo

I gotta personalized mug from the church, lol...

Um we had a cook out 🤷🏿‍♂️

We still had the speaker equipment from the family reunion, so I set the speakers back up and ran some Spotify.

I played a little baseball with the kids.. Wife got some crabs... Drank a bunch of beer, smoked with one of my wife's uncle's for a bit... Shit was cool.... We put the 16 year old in the grill (one of my nephews) ... Told him it's time to learn.

C'mon man! I'm trying to be a cool cat. You can't be throwing out softballs like this. Pause.

Back