Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy Anniversary: Juvenile - 400 Degreez

That picture in that tweet is from the Melph projects the ramp. You had to be a real gangsta to be on that ramp. Had to be a real gangsta to be in that area lol

Wasn't no any and everybody in that area

Ain't from the boot, but they always had some hard shyt. I forgot dude name, but he was from the Melph. And was tryna get up w/ Slim's CTC label. Uncle Larrel, Uncle Larel or something like that. He was on NO Exposed dvd.

I still got that Kal album.

I remember that beef b/w BB and CMR and all dat. That "Back From The River" track was flames.

It's shit like this that pisses me off.
It's click bait to have Master P name thrown in there.
Mystikal was not with No Limit Records at this time. He was signed to Big Boy Records who had Fiend, Ghetto Twiinz, Partners N Crime (PNC), and other people.
He signed to Jive Records first and the No Limit shit was a partnership. He still had an album deal after he left No Limit.
This beef was Cash Money and Big Boy. They got tons of songs dissing each other.
Shit BG was like 13 dissing Mystikal.
UNLV (Tec-9, Lil Ya, Yella Boy) was the main Cash Money act before everything.
UNLV and PNC we're beefing on wax.
Mystikal got thrown in because UNLV was dissing damn near everybody at Big Boy Records.
Here I Go is a diss to Yella Boy.
When Uptown 4 Life came out they had 2 singles, Uptown 4 Life and Drag Em N Tha River. Yes that diss song was played on the radio. That shit was scathing.
Cash Money was regional but that album got a lot of attention.
Then Baby and Slim cleaned house. BG was the bridge from old Cash Money to new Cash Money.

Back