Happy Anniversary: Juvenile - 400 Degreez

I remember the first time I heard "Welcome 2 The Nolia". The fact that Mannie just let that beat ride for damn near a full minute at the end is the gift that keeps on giving
he did that with a few tracks

I always felt like "Cutlass, Monte Carlos and Regals" was missing a verse cause of how long he let the beat play at the end

Reactions: DOPE33
Fresh was easily the best producer from the south out the gate

He had a lebron like rookie year

There was a release of 400 Degreez that didn't have all of the Ha remixes on there and the last song was Soulja Rags from the previous album. I liked that version of the album better than the album that had all of the remixes of it
lol Ha remix is hilarious

I remember i was with my boy when we first heard it on the radio

After that blaaaaat blaaaat part he said "i woulda gave jay z his check and told him to get the fuck out my studio"

• Haha
Reactions: RodyRod
Juvenile should be respected as an American treasure. Now we got niggas rapping about putting shit in women's drinks and taking them home, coercing them into sex, etc. Juvie told us:

'Let's say I'm in a room with a bitch,
and that ho' don't wan' fuck...
Like a man, I'ma beat my meat
and get my fuckin' nut!

Fa sho, she gon' be drove then,
then I'ma cut the tv off and go to sleep on that hoe then!'

#LongLiveJuvie

i cried a tear of Joy when Nas said "but until then, we gon be thuggin behind the project buildin" on 40 Side

That first Big Tymers album went hard too but that's a thread for another day. I might make that appreciation album thread one day unless someone beat me to it

Fun Fact: Me and @TonyDubbz were really in the original cover of that Big Tymers album but Baby asked to borrow the idea for his album cover

this shit here is how you pay homage imo