Welcome To aBlackWeb

XBOX Halo Infinite

Cortana went rampant at the end of 4 if I recall (basically when an AI absorbs too much information and starts to go nuts from information overload). She's the big bad in Halo 5 to a certain extent. She's like the nutty ex who'll kill everyone for hurting you but doesn't quite grasp that killing everyone around you is a problem for you lol.

Some weird shit. I do like Infinite even with all the fuckery Microsoft threw 343s way. Reach is still the pinnacle, but this is definitely better than 5.

I haven't played the campaign in a while the second to last boss the invisible guy with the sword is annoying Me
You still have a good while of gameplay left until you beat the game. To beat that invisible sword guy use those blue sensors and shoot them every where so you can see him. Fucked up part is that he will SUPER DISAPPEAR and sneak up near you. Keep going up and down the steps and the whole in the floor.

You still have a good while of gameplay left until you beat the game. To beat that invisible sword guy use those blue sensors and shoot them every where so you can see him. Fucked up part is that he will SUPER DISAPPEAR and sneak up near you. Keep going up and down the steps and the whole in the floor.
SMH It was easy I was using the wrong guns. Assault rifle for him

for Harbinger Sentinel Beam and Infinite Cindershot

I haven't played the campaign in a while the second to last boss the invisible guy with the sword is annoying Me

yes those invisible sensors are a must. Sucks cause you can’t use the grapple with it too. Another tip that worked for me was keeping my back towards the corners. I went from corner to corner. Cause he likes to sneak up behind you

Edit: I just realized you posted tht a month ago and already beat him. Nevermind lol

yes those invisible sensors are a must. Sucks cause you can’t use the grapple with it too. Another tip that worked for me was keeping my back towards the corners. I went from corner to corner. Cause he likes to sneak up behind you

Edit: I just realized you posted tht a month ago and already beat him. Nevermind lol
Censors were vital I don't know if I found a glitch but I kept jumping over the hole whenever he got close assault rifle when he would run to my side i would jump back.

It annoyed me it took that long

Never got the campaign and just uninstalled the Multiplayer.

Best thing about F2P games is I don't have to wait for it to get good to get my money. until they announce drastic changes to the MP progression, I'll be leaving this on the steam servers.

Back