Welcome To aBlackWeb

XBOX Halo Infinite

I did about 10 mins of the campaign. It’s fire so far but I can’t stop playing the multiplayer. The game is so 🔥🔥🔥🔥

According to Bloomberg’s Jason Schreier, Halo Infinite was originally heavily inspired by Zelda: Breath Of The Wild, with an equally large open world, but in the end almost two-thirds of the initially planned game was cut.

That game gave everyone big dreams... I would have preferred they just delayed halo until it was ready to how they wanted it.

Breath of the wild
Demon souls
Mass effect
Batman Arkham asylum

have been the archetype for almost every game since like 2010

Not complaining I’m just saying they were very influential and I wonder what’s gonna be the next one

This version of Halo kind of reminds me of Red Faction but without all the destructible. I want to find the skulls but not turn them on like I did with each Halo game. Well I would turn on Grunt Birthday party skull :-). I have no clue what is going on in the story, but I’m killing and trying to collect everything. Open world Halo is okay, just conquer a base and kill the over powered Brute

This version of Halo kind of reminds me of Red Faction but without all the destructible. I want to find the skulls but not turn them on like I did with each Halo game. Well I would turn on Grunt Birthday party skull :-). I have no clue what is going on in the story, but I’m killing and trying to collect everything. Open world Halo is okay, just conquer a base and kill the over powered Brute
I haven't done skull collection yet

i got to finish campaign on gamepass pc. im good on halo til the next installment. aint been on the MP since reach. too many niggers being slung my way for my liking.

i got to finish campaign on gamepass pc. im good on halo til the next installment. aint been on the MP since reach. too many niggers being slung my way for my liking.
I played MasterCheif collection yesterday. Halo 4mp really was lost. Tooooo much going on and to an extent the same with reach.

5 bought it back into the right direction and this one found its formula however 343 really need to start releasing all the game modes and more maps

well shit... I just saw that this is available on Steam for PC.

Fucked up that the only machine I have capable of playing it is my laptop. That's aiight tho, new desktop rig is coming soon.

I'mma download the free joint to see if I fucks with it. I haven't paid much attention to Halo in yeeeears.

Halo Infinte gives me halo 3 vibes

halo 1 - never played

halo 2 - beat it

halo 3 - beat it

halo 4 - beat it

halo Reach - beat it ???

halo odst - beat it ???

halo 5 Guardians - never played

playing Infinte, I gotta save the Italian Spanish guy, he was kidnapped while in the plane.

I really doubt I'll ever get into campaigns/story shits. It's all about multiplayer online for me.

Not playing the original halo is crazy

Honestly, I always felt Halo was too much of a rip-off of Starseige Tribes, specifically Tribes 2.

I played a little, but since I was so heavy into Tribes back in them days I just said "fuck this" and kept playing Tribes 2.

I think I’m close to beating the game too (on legendary AS ALWAYS)

I have some small missions to beat

Back