Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hilarious that they made a Halloween about an incel.

Hilarious that the women aren't waiting around to killed by a knife because now they strapped.

Hilarious that Mike came back representing one last gasp of the dying baby boomer generation only to get bodied by the liberals.

Hilarious that they made a Halloween about an incel.

Hilarious that the women aren't waiting around to killed by a knife because now they strapped.

Hilarious that Mike came back representing one last gasp of the dying baby boomer generation only to get bodied by the liberals.
If that is what he was supposed to be it makes even less sense. Her grand daughter was all on him (seemed odd that she wanted him so bad) yet he never smashed. So its not like he could not get some.

This movie was super trash but there were a few things I liked

mainly the opening. I thought it was really dope and unexpected to have Micheal meyers "spirit" or "aura" causing so much fear that it leads to people being killed. I also liked the very last shot of the movie were it contrasted the original ending showing that he's actually not anywhere anymore and it really is the end

everything else in between the opening and ending was booty juice

Movie was all over the place,is Myers supernatural or human ? Dude was getting bullied by band geeks, Lmao. How is Mike Myers gonna have an apprentice ? When he got that guy in the sewer and said to Mike "show me how !" LOOOOOL. Best parts of the movie were the intro with the kid,and the last 15 minutes or so.They could've given Jamie Lee Curtis a better send off,but she did good with what was available.

Back