I never thought I would say a Halloween movie was boring. Im not a big slasher fan but I never been bored by them. Angry? Sure. But not bored. Mike was barely in it. Should be called Halloween featuring mike myers.

I never thought I would say a Halloween movie was boring. Im not a big slasher fan but I never been bored by them. Angry? Sure. But not bored. Mike was barely in it. Should be called Halloween featuring mike myers.
Watching this shit on Peacock. I said "this did not start like a halloween movie". The plot is dumb even for a slasher movie. "He got Michael's eyes". Bitch what? FOH.

I got jason goes to hell vibes while watching this. the main slasher rarely getting screen time in the supposed final installment. additionally, michael’s “spirit” (i guess) being transferred to another person so they can do his dirty work

the best thing i can say about having peacock is that i ain’t have to waste money going to the theaters to watch 2/3 of this mid trilogy

I don't get why have something in theaters while at the same time having it on streaming, would have made more if it wasn't on Peacock yet

Please let it End

PRAISE: Four years after her last encounter with masked killer Michael Myers, Laurie Strode is living with her granddaughter and trying to finish her memoir. But of course the nightmare of her life begins again
The story opens pretty well and I got a few laughs and a surprise out of it. Jamie Curtis does a good job and is always capable and then some in these flicks . There are a couple of good payoffs and kills.One really stood out and it was the most dwelling one in the movie with the exception of the last 15 minutes which were pretty good.

PROBLEMS: With an R rating this really felt watered down and I'm not just talking about the kills but with the Michael Myers character too.
Kills happen offscreen and the aftermath was shown. I felt cheated because there were moments I was looking forward to but they were all summed up in about 2 minutes. I didn't feel the connections between a few characters and felt one was made to try to have some filler turmoil. Just forced moments that lead nowhere. All of this build up of Myers over the years and they tacked on something so odd that was so unintentionally funny and a major head scratcher.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 5

Reactions: already home_17
The story with the kid and Michael teaming up completely ruined the 3rd movie for me. That was just fucking stupid.

Them killing Michael is what me and the homies growing up would always say was a perfect way to kill these mfs who keep coming back, ground they shit to ground meat so it was cool they did.

Halloween 2018 was a perfect ending. Could of left it at that or just added the end scene to this new one but either way thats where it ended for me.