Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gymnast McKayla Maroney Says Sexual Assault From Larry Nassar Started At Age 13

Even with his backing…..no one could tell a change in their child’s behaviors?

Seems like a lot is unaccounted for between the kids and nassar

When you're a gymnast on that high of a level you're actually pretty isolated from your peers and family. For instance the a good number of the top gymnast who he did assault he did so at their training ranch where they lived away from their families. And the coaches and USA Gymnastics literally silenced the complaints the young girls would make against him. They moved coaches who had similar assault complaints to new gyms. They weren't just covering up for Nassar. They covered up for multiple people who were later either convicted or killed themselves after actual charges were brought. Add that to having the actual FBI helping to cover for him and that's a hell of a battle for anybody to fight. That's why it took all of the allegations coming at once for the general public to even notice.

Aight.

I watched the sentencing live and listened to the victim impact statements. They were all devastated right....

My thing is, as a parent putting your girls in gymnastics rule number one better be her safety and comfort. That sport has a loooooong, obvious history of pedophilia and molestation. So in MY logical mind no such incidents should happen cuz I would have subtley threatened Mr Nassars life the day i met him while we're handshaking. I question how it happens more than once, let alone time after time victim after victim for year after year. All it takes is ONE FATHER to "nip this in the bud" as they say. So I question why that didn't happen after mad years and it damn sure better be a case of the girls being silenced, otherwise it feels ike these white parents are complicit because they have their eyes on the prize

some of the girls said they complained but nothing happened.

Why must you always be an asshole?
You feel better?
Stay focused.

Them parents should have removed the children. Fuck them gold medals.
Like I always say…..chopping off the face stops nothing. Dismantle the whole shit.

It's not about being an asshole. It's literally that the answers to your questions are there you just don't choose to actually read them. Speculation is more fun for you

If all it took was a parent threatening someone to prevent sexual abuse then there'd be little to none. There were complaints against him going back to 1992. You really think in all that time not 1 person even tried to speak up? They did multiple times and they were documented. He was literally being backed by USA gymnastics and the FBI and it's also documented how they not only covered up for Nassar but a bunch of actual coaches who were accused of assaulting these young girls as well. Instead of at the very least firing them they'd just move them to another gym. Hell one victim's coach was convicted of lying to the police to protect Nassar regarding accusations a gymnast made against him. The entire USA gymnastics board resigned and they didn't fight that lawsuit at all against them. This was a major coverup over decades. This wasn't something that just 1 parent could stop.

one bullet would have stopped it.

One bullet from one parent would have stopped this whole shit.

Last edited:
It's not about being an asshole. It's literally that the answers to your questions are there you just don't choose to actually read them. Speculation is more fun for you
I guess you dont know where you are😂😂😂😂
:icu:
Yea let say I’m the only one.
Can you not focus on me and stay on the topic of discussion

USA Gymnastics did what many religious denominations do. They just moved people who had assault allegations from place to place and intentionally kept little to no records of when these girls would make accusations. And the rare instances police did get involved they lied. This shit was something nearly 30 years in the making by the time these charges came.

It would also be wise to be aware that this shit isn't only relegated to gymnastics. Basically any sports kids are at risk for this. Especially sports that tend to be more niche and isolated in terms of training and preparation.

So about 200 girls dude touched.
They told their parents but nothing was done.

Ok.

Cover up at the highest levels.

Check

Why or how did this get pass the first 10 girls?

If no one wanted to lock him up, ok.
Excuse me, that man is a pedophile……as you walk in with your child. What’s your next move?

But who’s gonna be THAT parent?

I wonder if the parents communicated about this….or some try to warn off others.

Parents and other coaches did many times. Some refused to have him around their athletes and told people it was only a matter of time before he was arrested.

When police investigated him after a complaint in 2004 they closed the case because they believed Nassar over a girl and her mother even after he admitted to touching her. When people see shit like that happen it's literally discourages other kids, who have been groomed by him at this point, from speaking out. If he can flat out admit to touching a young girl and explain it away as a medical procedure then how do you think another young girl is gonna feel her accusation will be taken?

Parents and other coaches did many times. Some refused to have him around their athletes and told people it was only a matter of time before he was arrested.

When police investigated him after a complaint in 2004 they closed the case because they believed Nassar over a girl and her mother even after he admitted to touching her. When people see shit like that happen it's literally discourages other kids, who have been groomed by him at this point, from speaking out. If he can flat out admit to touching a young girl and explain it away as a medical procedure then how do you think another young girl is gonna feel her accusation will be taken?
and this is the disconnect.
Whether a child is “isolated” they should be able to open up to a parent or person who can protect them. Or at least a parent should notice changes.

I’m not saying this is easy.
With that said, since this isn’t the only institution that preys on people…..it’s a solution somewhere to stop it from moving forward in other places and to other people.

and this is the disconnect.
Whether a child is “isolated” they should be able to open up to a parent or person who can protect them. Or at least a parent should notice changes.

I’m not saying this is easy.
With that said, since this isn’t the only institution that preys on people…..it’s a solution somewhere to stop it from moving forward in other places and to other people.

How things should be and how reality is are often different. And you should operate for how things are and not how you want them to be. There's way too much research that shows when kids are being abused even though they should speak up they don't. Or that adults around them should recognize certain signs but they don't.

How things should be and how reality is are often different. And you should operate for how things are and not how you want them to be. There's way too much research that shows when kids are being abused even though they should speak up they don't. Or that adults around them should recognize certain signs but they don't.
I have no choice but to operate how things are but that doesn’t mean stop trying to find a solution to how things should be.

My wishful thinking says this shouldn’t have gotten that far.

You cats are against a serial raper. Who raped over 300 kids, getting butt raped to death in prison????. smh

200w.gif

Back