Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gymnast McKayla Maroney Says Sexual Assault From Larry Nassar Started At Age 13

FavoriteBewitchedArabianwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Wasn't she raised by whites? Whatever the case its WILD to me that the parents get to hide behind the victims and ain't held accountable for their neglect

No she wasn't raised by white people. She was raised by her grandparents. As for Larry Nassar you don't get a case this big without alot of people being involved in the coverup so there's a chance some of the victims parents knew and didn't report anything. But there's far more evidence showing that when these young kids at the time did speak up they were silenced and shut down.

No she wasn't raised by white people. She was raised by her grandparents. As for Larry Nassar you don't get a case this big without alot of people being involved in the coverup so there's a chance some of the victims parents knew and didn't report anything. But there's far more evidence showing that when these young kids at the time did speak up they were silenced and shut down.
Aight.

I watched the sentencing live and listened to the victim impact statements. They were all devastated right....

My thing is, as a parent putting your girls in gymnastics rule number one better be her safety and comfort. That sport has a loooooong, obvious history of pedophilia and molestation. So in MY logical mind no such incidents should happen cuz I would have subtley threatened Mr Nassars life the day i met him while we're handshaking. I question how it happens more than once, let alone time after time victim after victim for year after year. All it takes is ONE FATHER to "nip this in the bud" as they say. So I question why that didn't happen after mad years and it damn sure better be a case of the girls being silenced, otherwise it feels ike these white parents are complicit because they have their eyes on the prize

Last edited:
Aight.

I watched the sentencing live and listened to the victim impact statements. They were all devastated right....

My thing is, as a parent putting your girls in gymnastics rule number one better be her safety and comfort. That sport has a loooooong, obvious history of pedophilia and molestation. So in MY logical mind no such incidents should happen cuz I would have subtley threatened Mr Nassars life the day i met him while we're handshaking. I question how it happens more than once, let alone time after time victim after victim for year after year. All it takes is ONE FATHER to "nip this in the bud" as they say. So I question why that didn't happen after mad years and it damn sure better be a case of the girls being silenced, otherwise it feels ike these white parents are complicit because they have their eyes on the prize

If all it took was a parent threatening someone to prevent sexual abuse then there'd be little to none. There were complaints against him going back to 1992. You really think in all that time not 1 person even tried to speak up? They did multiple times and they were documented. He was literally being backed by USA gymnastics and the FBI and it's also documented how they not only covered up for Nassar but a bunch of actual coaches who were accused of assaulting these young girls as well. Instead of at the very least firing them they'd just move them to another gym. Hell one victim's coach was convicted of lying to the police to protect Nassar regarding accusations a gymnast made against him. The entire USA gymnastics board resigned and they didn't fight that lawsuit at all against them. This was a major coverup over decades. This wasn't something that just 1 parent could stop.

Aight.

I gotta question why they didn’t tell their parents. This is where too much pressure placed on a child can allow them to feel like they can deal with something they should to make the parents happy. We have an idea of the predator doing his grooming.

Just need to protect kids better from all sides

Imagine being a detective assigned to this case.. Imagine interviewing all the parents and they ALL act shocked and dumbfounded . I wouldn't buy it. I would dig way deeper
But they could have been because of the pressure put on them by the parents.

We gotta admit to parents seeing the way out and correcting their failures thru their kids.
And them predators know that

But they could have been because of the pressure put on them by the parents.

We gotta admit to parents seeing the way out and correcting their failures thru their kids.
And them predators know that
that's all I'm sayin...

Like, for parent after parent to just not see this coming feels too convenient..... but like mans said, Nassar had heavyweight backing to enable and coverup his behavior

I gotta question why they didn’t tell their parents. This is where too much pressure placed on a child can allow them to feel like they can deal with something they should to make the parents happy. We have an idea of the predator doing his grooming.

Just need to protect kids better from all sides

Your question has an answer. You can easily look up the shit you often speculate on. They did tell their parents. All the way back in 1992 from the first report when a 16 year old spoke up.

that's all I'm sayin...

Like, for parent after parent to just not see this coming feels too convenient..... but like mans said, Nassar had heavyweight backing to enable and coverup his behavior
Even with his backing…..no one could tell a change in their child’s behaviors?

Seems like a lot is unaccounted for between the kids and nassar

Your question has an answer. You can easily look up the shit you often speculate on. They did tell their parents. All the way back in 1992 from the first report when a 16 year old spoke up.
Why must you always be an asshole?
You feel better?
Stay focused.

Them parents should have removed the children. Fuck them gold medals.
Like I always say…..chopping off the face stops nothing. Dismantle the whole shit.

Back