Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guys ?

If you receive a beard treatment, could I shape/trim your beard too?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to buy your product

• I want a beard treatment

• Total voters
I am contemplating going to barber school to be licensed however, I don’t want to cut hair. I just want to be able to trim/shape your beard as an added service. Thoughts??

I am contemplating going to barber school to be licensed however, I don’t want to cut hair. I just want to be able to trim/shape your beard as an added service. Thoughts??

You want to go to barber school but dont want to cut hair. Only trim beards...

This like a whore wants to become a prostitute, but dont wanna fuck. Only give out handjobs.

fohwtbs

So are you selling product and then making a house call to trim a beard? Or are they coming to a place to get it done?

also niggas trim their own beards pretty nice in between cuts so idk if I see the need

also if you gonna do all of that you might as well just cut hair

As long as you have the skill.....

The licence just means you were present in class. I know quite a few people who graduated and can't cut. But will people really ask to see ya license?

Do ya thing.

So are you selling product and then making a house call to trim a beard? Or are they coming to a place to get it done?

also niggas trim their own beards pretty nice in between cuts so idk if I see the need

I do both, house calls and I have my own space.

And you’re missing the point, I’m tryna bring you to my level of self care and exclusivity. Any barber can cut and then wash your beard, I created a lux experience of treatment that will change your lifestyle and wellbeing for the better. My clientele have clean finger nails and wash under their balls....maybe you don’t understand :shrug2:

The licence just means you were present in class. I know quite a few people who graduated and can't cut. But will people really ask to see ya license?

Do ya thing.
This is true too

a lotta niggas on campus, in the barracks and on the ship made a lot of money cutting niggas up with no license...

but I would get the licesnce just to be legit. Not sure if you could subject yourself to some fines or something by offering barber services

Do ya thing.

Yikes lol And if I treated your beard , would you ask?

This is true too

a lotta niggas on campus, in the barracks and on the ship made a lot of money cutting niggas up with no license...

but I would get the licesnce just to be legit. Not sure if you could subject yourself to some fines or something by offering barber services

Yes, that’s what I’m worried about

hmm okay but if you gonna go to barber school then you’re gonna learn how to cut hair as well

if you wanna do all of that and then apply half of what you learned that’s fine if you feel that’s worth it. Then I guess at that point I would ask what’s the main selling point? The product or the service?

Niggas still go to bars and got alcohol at home.

Its about the experience.

There is always a need. Even when it's not, if it's marketed right...A demand will arise.

Back