Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy drowns after brother bets him to swim across a pond for money and car (SMH)

35fttj.jpg

Facts. Lol.

Geez...I would've just left.

I got thrown in the deep end of a pool. That's how I learned. Shit that's how my brother taught the dog to swim.

Family tradition.

Niggas soft.

That drop in the pond is probably what fucked him up mentally, especially seeing how scared he seemed to be to even get in the water at first. A lot of those ponds be old strip pits that they just filled with water and made a pond out of when they were done mining the area. He got all the way out there and it was over with. I read he left a 7 month old, too. Damn shame. R.I.P. to that man

Last edited:
It's tragic. But could've been avoided.

But it's still tragic. But it coulda been avoided doe.

But it is tragic...but I mean still...

I got thrown in the deep end of a pool. That's how I learned. Shit that's how my brother taught the dog to swim.

Family tradition.

Niggas soft.

Same. 12 feet. My mom just tossed me and my sister in and we had to figure that shit out.

And with that being said...that's 100% abuse and not the way to teach a kid how to swim and shit. Lol. I recognize that my mom was wildin' back in the day.

They need to delete that video. Why even upload that video online in the first place?? It's a tragedy and now his death is on Worldstar. The man talking in the video sounds like.."let me tell y'all this cool thing that happened today".

This is sad. Will haunt brudda forever.

It didn't seem that far across though. He exerted himself early but he made it quite far, unless the camera playin' tricks on me.

Still, one of the darers cudda been on the other side, just in case.

I don't don't blame any one.

This happened to Lenny in Of Mice and Men, I'm sure. Except he didn't die

I'm not really sure what happened. People are saying he couldn't swim. It looks like he could. He just wasn't a good swimmer and overestimated the distance. It seems like he almost made it, but he ran out of gas. If you're used to swimming in a pool where you can grab the wall or are never too far from some place where you can get a footing, swimming in the middle of a large body of water is hard. I think he panicked towards the end, and that's what really did him in. If he had kept his cool, he might have been able to just hold his breath and make it the rest of the way underwater.

Back