Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy drowns after brother bets him to swim across a pond for money and car (SMH)

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
Yikes!

TUNICA COUNTY, Miss. (WMC) - Saturday, Tunica County law enforcement recovered the body of a drowning victim in the pond at the Cypress Lakes Apartment in Robinsonville.

Dispatch received a 911 call about the male victim around 12:30 p.m. and Tunica County Sheriff Deputies immediately searched the area for him, along with Pafford EMS and North Tunica Fire Department. Desoto County Search and Rescue Team was also notified and assisted in the search.

Witnesses say the man was swimming in the pond and went under the water midway. After an extensive search, the man’s body was recovered from the pond and was pronounced dead by the coroner.

The victim was identified as 20-year-old J.W. Ransom II of Lambert, Mississippi.

His body is being taken to the Mississippi Crime Lab for an autopsy.

This incident remains under investigation.

Kinda like that guy who jumped off the boat and couldn't swim ...All because of pressure.

Crazy thing is we love pool parties and the beach
35fttj.jpg

Also dude really didn’t know how to swim? because he looked like he could but I don’t get how a dude that athletic could run out of energy that quick and get to the point of drowning from that distance unless something happened to his body or something

I wonder if he started cramping or something....he was off to a good start. Smh at the fool talking bout I'll get you if you drown

Also dude really didn’t know how to swim? because he looked like he could but I don’t get how a dude that athletic could run out of energy that quick and get to the point of drowning from that distance unless something happened to his body or something
They described a drop in the depth of the water in the middle, I'm assuming it wasn't as deep in he was fake swimming, and when the deep water came he panicked and drown

Niggas gotta learn to swim man.

That shit crazy to me. I'll never understand it.

Shit it look like he swim how I swim

Can do it but it require way too much energy to stay afloat so I generally avoid it

If I try tread water for more than a minute I start catching cramps and shit

He shoulda hit that dead man’s float (irony not intended) till help came though

Well it’s not about me but I had Guyanese neighbors across the street with a pool and they taught me how to swim growing up

didn’t know at the time how valuable it is to know

also I felt myself about to drown at the beach a few times still knowing how to swim so you still gotta be careful

Well it’s not about me but I had Guyanese neighbors across the street with a pool and they taught me how to swim growing up

didn’t know at the time how valuable it is to know

also I felt myself about to drown at the beach a few times still knowing how to swim so you still gotta be careful
Idk why schools dont teach swimming anymore. They even had us learn to swim in clothing!!

Back