Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gunman shoots 20-year-old man outside Brooklyn bodega at point-blank range

so they on hush mode now huh ??

tenor.gif

Oh really?

@Duwop @TonyDubbz can you verify this real quick?

It's Ricky rich the same person as RD????

I remember Mel zapping on him, shit was funny as fuck. But that was legit the most chatty he ever was......

Normally me and dubbz just killed him a bunch of times without putting him in the party, but we had a whole crew on that day and he wanted to get on and mic up ...

After that it was comedy.

I have no idea what the nigga is.....

If I'm not mixing him up... He's the one I was gonna pull up on.... RD from the IC.

If that's the same person he was a Morgan student who plays tennis....I don't know what race that makes him..... But again I could be remembering everything wrong

Oh really?

@Duwop @TonyDubbz can you verify this real quick?

Lmaoo i was away from the stick when that shit happened he came in and dipped right back out. When i came back they were telling me he came in talking shit and Jamel called him out about sounding white so he got quiet then left

not sure why Jamel would lie about it

I mean if he not white then he can prove it to clear his name

Lmaoo i was away from the stick when that shit happened he came in and dipped right back out. When i came back they were telling me he came in talking shit and Jamel called him out about sounding white so he got quiet then left

not sure why Jamel would lie about it

I mean if he not white then he can prove it to clear his name
Yeah, its been cleared

Jamel dgaf and his other accusers have ducked him so far

It's Ricky rich the same person as RD????

I remember Mel zapping on him, shit was funny as fuck. But that was legit the most chatty he ever was......

Normally me and dubbz just killed him a bunch of times without putting him in the party, but we had a whole crew on that day and he wanted to get on and mic up ...

After that it was comedy.

I have no idea what the nigga is.....

If I'm not mixing him up... He's the one I was gonna pull up on.... RD from the IC.

If that's the same person he was a Morgan student who plays tennis....I don't know what race that makes him..... But again I could be remembering everything wrong

nah they not the same person

Back