Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gunman shoots 20-year-old man outside Brooklyn bodega at point-blank range

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

A man killed outside a Brooklyn bodega earlier this week was shot at point-blank range by a teen who pulled his weapon from a sling bag, disturbing surveillance video released by police on Friday showed.

Victim Pierrot Simeon rode a Citi Bike to a store at Clarkson Ave. and E. 52nd St. in East Flatbush, where he was confronted by the gunman at 2:20 p.m. Wednesday, cops said.

Witnesses said Simeon and the teen stared at each other for a few moments before the suspect reached into his bag, pulled out his handgun and started firing.

The shooter, who was wearing a grey T-shirt, shorts and a black du-rag, was mere inches from Simeon when he pulled the trigger.

EMS rushed Simeon to Kings County Hospital, where he died.

Investigators believe the attack was gang-related, sources said. Simeon identified himself as a member of the Crips on his Facebook page, although relatives described him as a hard-working young man who worked as a cashier at a Walgreens.

Cops released the video in the hopes that someone recognizes the teen gunman.

I clicked the vid..last time im clicking one of those from anybody desensitization is real

side note

t.i had a point alotta out of towners moving where I'm at with a fucked.you could have stayed where you from with that

Back