Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition

It feels like the video game industry as gotten more boring and redundant as graphics has improved with each new generation of consoles .
I was just thinking this the other day, there hasn’t been one game lately where I think about playing when I’m about and about..like how ima do this or that when I get back on the sticks. There is no immersion, the stories are stupid or over produced and boring. “Every NPC has something to say” , and most of them ain’t saying shit. Elex is a shit game for a lot of reasons but the difficulty and their being real consequences to your actions make it dope. It’s what games used to be.

I ain’t never see no shit like this in my life lmao

I kinda wanna play it to see how bad it is lol
Its part trolling fam. Yes it has its issues but its no where near unplayable. Having only played san andreas its really not that bad as people are making it seem. The game is almost 20 years old lol.

Its part trolling fam. Yes it has its issues but its no where near unplayable. Having only played san andreas its really not that bad as people are making it seem. The game is almost 20 years old lol.
lol but you didn’t buy the trilogy and invest money and you didn’t play the two other games

This is easy for you to say

Last edited:
Thing is Grove Street Games made this and they usually do android and iPad games I checked the site and all.

And yo wtf can I go to ammunation like what mission cuz this pistol shit ain’t cutting it

Thing is Grove Street Games made this and they usually do android and iPad games I checked the site and all.

And yo wtf can I go to ammunation like what mission cuz this pistol shit ain’t cutting it

And that’s why they used a mobile ports of these games make this trilogy and that’s why they are so badly crashing…

Last edited:
Yo the checkpoints in these missions if u die be so disrespectful lmao. Niggas be like good try bro but start it all over now.
just watched a video about this last night.

So apparently, i THINK its Vice City is the only one that allows you to not have to start all the way over and will start at various checkpoints along the missions where you die preventing you from having to start all the way over, but it didnt cross over to the other two remakes.

That has to be the dumbest shit ever

So apparently, i THINK its Vice City is the only one that allows you to not have to start all the way over and will start at various checkpoints along the missions where you die preventing you from having to start all the way over, but it didnt cross over to the other two remakes.

Well na San Andreas has in mission checkpoints they just random af

Yea shit is frustrating af but i lowkey like the challenge sometimes. Hopefully its patched tho.

Back