Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition

If I didn’t watch Itsreal85 play San Andreas like 2 years ago and if I didn’t buy Vice city a few months ago I would’ve maybe bought this.

I never beat GTA 3 and I was kinda young but I can’t buy this shit just to play 3

Oh I didn’t see you put the vid

ah well

heard the controls and weapon wheel and radio is adapted from GTAV

I already got the original trilogy on PS4. Graphics look cool but I’m good. Lemme know if they get the rights to them Michael Jackson songs so they can put em back on Vice City.

Oh, and if you can swim in 3 and Vice City.

Let's fucking go. Ima try and beat them in order but I know that will probably be over exhausting but def vice city and San andreas. I've probably beat SA over 5 times and still love that shit.

I already got the original trilogy on PS4. Graphics look cool but I’m good. Lemme know if they get the rights to them Michael Jackson songs so they can put em back on Vice City.

Oh, and if you can swim in 3 and Vice City.

They took the Mike Jack songs out of updated versions of Vice City ?

Damn just sit back and think these white mfs got rich off a black pain and nobody even talking about it, niggas made a black antagonist used gang life and black shit and ain’t give shit to black people in those circumstance. y’all don’t talk about that shit tho y’all to busy enjoying this bullshit.

I beat all 3 100% on ps2. Not gonna do it again so it’s a pass for me. Now if it drop to like $20…maybe I’ll bite

I gotta cop just because I never played Vice City or San Andreas cause I had a gamecube instead. Played some GTA 3 at a friends house but thats it

disgusted-done.gif

They had pc mods that looked like this almost a decade ago.

that’s all they did and people gonna buy this cash grab

Back