Welcome To aBlackWeb

Griselda Ducking TDE Smoke?

Ofc i heard "the plugs I met"

Tried getting into the Tana projects but...idk..for some reason, they didnt stick like TPIM

I'ma give Conway a listen eventually...any recs?

You heard Tana Talk 3?

My favorite Conway album is EIF2, I think most people consider Reject 2 his best album tho. What would you say is Conway's best album? @Achewon87

You heard Tana Talk 3?

My favorite Conway album is EIF2, I think most people consider Reject 2 his best album tho. What would you say is Conway's best album? @Achewon87
i started it, but didnt finish but i'll get back into it

i'ma listen to what you recommended and come back with my thoughts

I tried to give these dudes a shot but I don't think they are for me. I do like Benny. He is better on faster beats in my opinion. But their beats are ok at best and a majority of them are so slow. Hard to listen to a whole album like that. Then the content is kind of the same. Can get a little repetitve at times. Don't get me wrong, I listen to other gangsta music by different artist but those artist are able to get creative with their bars or topic. There are some songs i do like though. I also don't care too much for the repeated Ad libs after ever bar from Westside gun.

running back 4th Rope

idk what it is about this nigga Westside, but i'm fucking with him after listening to all those projects

He remind me a very little of Ghostface, but still has his own unique style to it

this nigga ad libs annoying af, but now i find myself saying that shit throughout the day. He not the most lyrical cat for sure, but he will say something clever in almost every song

@Goldie, i'ma try to get to Conway at some point this week. Gonna try to run some more Westside. Nigga has grown on me

Last edited:
running back 4th Rope

idk what it is about this nigga Westside, but i'm fucking with him after listening to all those projects

He remind me a very little of Ghostface, but still has his own unique style to it

this nigga ad libs annoying af, but now i find myself saying that shit throughout the day. He not the most lyrical cat for sure, but he

@Goldie, i'ma try to get to Conway at some point this week. Gonna try to run some more Westside. Nigga has grown on me
This is the same exact way i felt. At first westside gunn was by far the worst member of the three, but NOW i think he is the best. I say his adlibs at work all day constantly.

on top of that he reminded me of ghostface, or more specifically, action bronson.
but still with his own unique style as you say

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb BOOM

See the source image
Hardest niggas in the game

I tried to give these dudes a shot but I don't think they are for me. I do like Benny. He is better on faster beats in my opinion. But their beats are ok at best and a majority of them are so slow. Hard to listen to a whole album like that. Then the content is kind of the same. Can get a little repetitve at times. Don't get me wrong, I listen to other gangsta music by different artist but those artist are able to get creative with their bars or topic. There are some songs i do like though. I also don't care too much for the repeated Ad libs after ever bar from Westside gun.

Lol. I told niggas that these niggas be rapping over the same Freddie Kruger beats. It limits them. Mainly Conway and Benny. They need some bounce in they shit. And that leads me to........

running back 4th Rope

this nigga ad libs annoying af, but now i find myself saying that shit throughout the day. He not the most lyrical cat for sure, but he will say something clever in almost every song

....I agree 100% with this after running through Gunn's catalog after I heard that Mr. T track. Gunn is the best artist of the group and if they crossover he's gonna be the sole reason.

Back