Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grandpa went in Dunkin donuts with dat kkk banter n got soul knocked to the abyss (NEW UPDATE)

them racist ass crackas got hit w/ the hate crime for allegedly callin Ahmaud a "nigger" before they cornered & killed him

if a old mf cracka (or any) come at you aggressively callin you "nigger" that can be seen as an attack & you can defend yourself

shit I wouldn't be surprised if that old mf attended a lynchin or 2 in his day

I will say this, though....

Sometimes you just gotta walk away.

I know it’s hard, but hey.

Homie probably woulda handled things differently if he knew that old bastard was gonna die.
I'm pretty much the type who has a very low tolerance for white people and would be inclined to react like Corey did... Back during the popeyes sammich craze there was a story like this where the employee bodyslammed the racist and broke his hip. Dude caught a case and all that. My lady said she gets it in the heat of the moment but what we need to realize is we can get the same revenge and satisfaction out of getting in their faces yelling at them, shaking them by the shoulders or even spitting in their faces without doing things that are felonious... gotta keep that in mind

getting in their faces yelling at them, shaking them by the shoulders or even spitting in their faces without doing things that are felonious... gotta keep that in mind

Yeah, everything else is fair game, except the spitting in their face part.

I’m not sure, but that might be a felony.... Especially these days with Covid.

White supremacy destroys 2 lives

The brother who is merely a victim of 500 year old Amerikkkan racism and hatred. He got fed up and reacted how a lot of black men would have..

The dead bigot too. The reason I say his life was destroyed is not because he's dead (because the world's a better place now that hes dead) but because he lived a life of hatred, his life was destroyed from birth. He was a disgruntled white man but it had nothing to do with dunkin donuts. Probably still in sorrow over trump. He was 77 and realizing all his life he has been misled to believe he was supreme and he would always have his way. He realized he's actually gonna live his last days in a liberal hellhole that he was PROMISED the opposite of, so he lashes out in public..

but his hatred helped ruined a black life, so that's a W for white supremacy. He was a pawn

This reminds of a situation I de escalated while on vacation in New Orleans

I’m coming out the hotel early in the am this old ass cac is standing front of the hotel w a maga hat on posturing low key wanting some attention....the hotel bellhop dude was black and was having a breakdown over the hat....was whispering aggressive shit under his breath
Had to take him to the side like fam don’t lose ur freedom and job over some punk ass cac u ll prolly never see again
Props for act like a mature adult

Don't work like that, racist guy didn't put his hands on him. People got to move smarter, we all would wanted to knock him out but going through the legal shit and possibly losing your freedom I'm sure he would take that back

Not having your emotions under control can do more harm than good.

And I feel too much of the time in the black community, the solution for any sort of resistance is violence or the threat of violence. And that can be used against you most times, even if you were in the right. And most white people know this and count on it to get their desired result.

Back