Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grandpa went in Dunkin donuts with dat kkk banter n got soul knocked to the abyss (NEW UPDATE)

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

new update below :

TAMPA, Fla. - Earlier this year, Corey Pujols was arrested after he allegedly punched a Dunkin Donuts customer for calling him a racial slur. The punch ended the man's life. In a somewhat surprising move, Pujols showed up for his virtual court hearing ready to cut a deal with prosecutors.

His attorney made the big announcement in court Wednesday.

"We sent a resolution to Ms. Brown on August 25," said Darrin Johnson.

Details of the offer were not shared yet, but prosecutor Christine Brown hinted a counteroffer may be coming.

"I don't think that’s a feasible request, however, it’s one that I need to discuss with the homicide committee," explained Brown.

Back in May, Pulols, an employee at the Dunkin shop along 50th Street in Tampa, was accused of getting into a confrontation with a customer for calling him a racial slur. They say Pujols punched the 77-year-old man who fell and hit his head and later died.

Now Pujols is charged with manslaughter.

Court records show Pujols told police the customer was a regular and often extremely rude. He says the day of the incident, the customer went through the drive-thru window and was angry at the service.

Investigators say the man parked and went inside the store and began arguing with Pujols, who landed the deadly punch.

Now, in speedy fashion four months later, Pujols is anxious to wrap his case and accept whatever consequences they agree, too.

He is back in court on October 26. A resolution in the case could be announced at that time.

Last edited:
TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — A 77-year-old man died two days after he was punched in the jaw by a Dunkin’ employee, knocking him to the ground where he hit his head, according to the Tampa Police Department.

Tampa police say the victim went through the drive-thru at the Dunkin’ at 410 South 50th Street on May 5. According to police, he got upset due to the lack of service he was receiving.

That’s when officers say the 77-year-old was asked to leave by employees. Police say the man parked his car and went inside, where he kept arguing with a Dunkin’ employee, identified as 27-year-old Corey Pujols.

According to a spokesperson for the Tampa Police Department, the victim called Pujols a racial slur and Pujols then “challenged” him to repeat the slur. The spokesperson says Pujols punched the man on the jaw when he repeated the slur.

This reminds of a situation I de escalated while on vacation in New Orleans

I’m coming out the hotel early in the am this old ass cac is standing front of the hotel w a maga hat on posturing low key wanting some attention....the hotel bellhop dude was black and was having a breakdown over the hat....was whispering aggressive shit under his breath
Had to take him to the side like fam don’t lose ur freedom and job over some punk ass cac u ll prolly never see again

Oh well, what is done is done.
I’m sure he didn’t think any of that would’ve happened. I’m also not going to sit and keep listening to someone say racist shit to me all day while I have to work.

White folks stay doing wild shit 🙄

Don't work like that, racist guy didn't put his hands on him. People got to move smarter, we all would wanted to knock him out but going through the legal shit and possibly losing your freedom I'm sure he would take that back
He doesn't have to physically harm him brah

I'm not gonna tell this man how to react when he's already in a super stressful industry in fast food. The white man deliberately got out of his vehicle to verbally harass him. Dude told him to say it one more time.

At this point, the white man could've walked off but he doubled down bc he thought he was still living in a time of segregated water fountains and the black dude should know his place.

And he was dealt with.

Back