Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Word bet. If you would run it wit us and show us the way we would be ever so gracious fam.

I'll set it up some day, maybe the weekend @SuperManuel

@KingDu you tryin to get 12milli?

‘Grand Theft Auto 5’ More Profitable Than Any Film Or Book Ever

According to Doug Cruetz, the managing director and senior research analyst covering media and entertainment for the financial services company Cowen, “Grand Theft Auto 5,” from Take-Two Interactive and Rockstar Games, has made more money than any film, book or game ever.

He's saying the game grossed 6 billion dollars

Not bad for a game that never release single player DLC.

Rumors have been saying that 6 is deep into production and there will be 2 cities. One of them is supposedly Vice City.

I think most of rockstars focus is going towards Red Dead 2 then they will probably live off that for a year or two then drop GTA6 on us.

Wow this news to me . Hopefully the storyline is more better then this one

Rumors have been saying that 6 is deep into production and there will be 2 cities. One of them is supposedly Vice City.

I think most of rockstars focus is going towards Red Dead 2 then they will probably live off that for a year or two then drop GTA6 on us.

im reading that they might add a female .

@TonyDubbz yeah I'll have to do it next week because I'll be running the doomsday mastermind challenge this weekend with the same guys. I'll see if I could get one of my heist expert friends in on it . Is nuclear elite good at heist?

imma be running tomorrow around 1pm EST if anyone tryna get some money......

@KingDu ahat happened to my oppressor. I saw gour message. I waz away from keyboard hesterday. Its doubpe cash cor bunkers so me and my friends have been farming the shit out of them bunker sales. I made 8 million so far. If you own a bunker you have untill the 16th so i suggests you get on it.

yall get yall bonuses???

i got like 1.2 m back....

and drugs is like double money, so i got like 900k for my coke sale......

and i been running innlobbies with other niggaz who doing the same thing..

made 3m this week... shit is crazy

Lurk is horrible.

Nigga was cannon fodder and roadkill.

Even the NPC's were punking him.

He'd spawn a car and then BLAM! Npc tears the door off.

Never failed.

Back