OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

@KingDu @TonyDubbz you guys wanna play tonight. Let's get in my moc ride around losSantos and blast every body in the lobby. I want to play with my toys. Waddaya say?

Yall know I work nights. I be saying I'mma get on when I get home, but I be falling out when I get to my room, lol

But yea, if I see y'all running when I get in tonight, Im down.

I'm pretty sure they watching Netflix now... My son called me to tell me dubbz was playing WWE. I told him he couldn't play tho

He was a jerk in school today..

He sneaky tho, he know both y'all screen names...

Yall know I work nights. I be saying I'mma get on when I get home, but I be falling out when I get to my room, lol

But yea, if I see y'all running when I get in tonight, Im down.

I'm pretty sure they watching Netflix now... My son called me to tell me dubbz was playing WWE. I told him he couldn't play tho

He was a jerk in school today..

He sneaky tho, he know both y'all screen names...

Lmao word i invited him to a game and a party but he ain't join. I told almighty it was prolly him playing when you didn't join

@TonyDubbz yeah. It wasn't o.o hard because everybody knew what we were doing . It was easy because we had karumas and heavycombat suits. We had a system . If someone got killed or was about to die that person then yells "back out" and we all close the app. We did it in two weekends one heist at a time.

@TonyDubbz yeah. It wasn't o.o hard because everybody knew what we were doing . It was easy because we had karumas and heavycombat suits. We had a system . If someone got killed or was about to die that person then yells "back out" and we all close the app. We did it in two weekends one heist at a time.

Im tryin to run that.

U down to do it again? Thats a good ass payout...