Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

How the hell yall botch it that bad @Eyerone what happened?

We ain't do to bad @Banginscrew901 our biggest mistake was not having a 4th honestly

LOL

it was 3 of us total

we didnt have enough time in the vault to grab all the money before the gas went off. some of the areas, you gotta hack the fingerprint scanner. I was high as shit so yeah. it took too much time

we exited thru the main entrance when the plan was to go thru the waste disposal. we got shot at a bunch and it fucked up the money

LOL

it was 3 of us total

we didnt have enough time in the vault to grab all the money before the gas went off. some of the areas, you gotta hack the fingerprint scanner. I was high as shit so yeah. it took too much time

we exited thru the main entrance when the plan was to go thru the waste disposal. we got shot at a bunch and it fucked up the money

Yo dont even sweat that gas

i saw a video online that its a slow death and that if you have snacks then you can replenish your health easily and refill it from the damage

nigga we went in blind like real niggas. no youtube guidance. just playing the game.

Shit we did too

i just saw the video about the smoke like yesterday or the day before. if I knew that whenever we did it we probably could of made out better.

We got the hell outta there once that shit got released

that same video was showing where there is supposed to be diamonds added to the vault room too and those bitches are worth a whole lot more than the money.

I was watching dude grab them and he got up to like 2.7 mil or something like that and there was still some left.

according to the vid its supposed be added in a second part to the update but people on PC have already exploited the shit and found out how to do it

No work tonight. I'm down.... Just let me know. I still gotta little set up to do...

Juiceman hit me earlier saying he wanna run

I got so much shit to do and probably shouldn't but.... if yall gonna run it tonight let me know

Man let me clean up this kitchen and hop on....

Charlotte bout to show off though... She got her wrasslin gear on

Just got a small lobby. Went afk in my penthouse..... Watching raw, but ready to run in a little

shit u wasted the most time

remember when u kept goin the wrong way? n i kept tellin u "yo bruh we gotta go this way"

then w/ the keypad we all wasted time

then crossing the street I think we all died once a piece

after that we was good

im ready to run it again tho
Yea all my fault huh

Not all your fault but most of it was bro

its ok tho cause we made it through those trying times

now its on to the next and i can guarantee u it wont be as bad
Boyyyyyyy but you was the one crying come on mac I need more money I'm hurting sounding like a damn dope fiend

Back