Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

So i figured out a new way to not get booted from the session when afk

all u gotta do is stand infront of that heist board and it wont boot u at all
Just go to one of your business and look st the camera rather pull it up so you can pan around and look and you good

Just go to one of your business and look st the camera rather pull it up so you can pan around and look and you good

NAh this way right here u aint even gotta go signing into no business just to look at the cameras

i literally just walked over and stood by the screen didnt click on it to bring it up or nothin

u running later? i got some shit to show u + im real close to finishing my set ups i need some help wit like 2 of em tho

NAh this way right here u aint even gotta go signing into no business just to look at the cameras

i literally just walked over and stood by the screen didnt click on it to bring it up or nothin

u running later? i got some shit to show u + im real close to finishing my set ups i need some help wit like 2 of em tho
That's what I'm saying you don't have to be a mc or CEO to watch the camera

I'm afk right now, but I'm bout to go smoke, then run for a few hours if anybody on

tomorrow

yall help me finish my heist set ups n we'l run that bitch

i aint got many more to do

u done wit ur set ups?
I still got a bunch too.... I'm bout to run some errands, but I'll be back around 2

Back