Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Mac you can't be scary man, I've been doing this shit way too much to fuck up....I know where the drops be, how long it take... All that

You keep saying it was Merryweather.... They give you 30 mins for Merryweather... Every time.. We had 15.... That was the 3 drop. I promise you. I instantly recognized it. Cuz I do these all the time.

I can do them in my sleep. You really did quit that for nothing. We had an empty lobby.... That shit was a waste to quit....

You ain't even try to ride it out......

No faith.

I ain't never stirred you wrong...

. Scary ass

Mac you can't be scary man, I've been doing this shit way too much to fuck up....I know where the drops be, how long it take... All that

You keep saying it was Merryweather.... They give you 30 mins for Merryweather... Every time.. We had 15.... That was the 3 drop. I promise you. I instantly recognized it. Cuz I do these all the time.

I can do them in my sleep. You really did quit that for nothing. We had an empty lobby.... That shit was a waste to quit....

You ain't even try to ride it out......

No faith.

I ain't never stirred you wrong...

. Scary ass
I thought you was going to bed lol. And im telling you 15 mins 3 vehicles 5 drops each. I wasn't willing to risk it. We good bro.

You should have just joined the party. Even if you had no mic I could have still walked you through that shit. I understand it's a lot of money.. But you gave up a easy chance to make it cuz you was scared.

I know for a fact we had that shit.

You was scared

It don't do the Merryweather for 15 mins.....

I've done this a million times. They always give you 30.

I'm telling you that was the three drop. You was scared. I was so blown you quit.

The only one 2 people can't do is the buggies. I get it if you never seen 2 people make any of these runs, but I've done Merryweather with 2 people before plenty of times as well. We used to do that shit daily

It don't do the Merryweather for 15 mins.....

I've done this a million times. They always give you 30.

I'm telling you that was the three drop. You was scared. I was so blown you quit.

The only one 2 people can't do is the buggies. I get it if you never seen 2 people make any of these runs, but I've done Merryweather with 2 people before plenty of times as well. We used to do that shit daily
Aye you finished or are you done???

Cuz man, I was focused.

Sat up in my seat... Ready to get it in, and you just quit... That shit was wack as hell

Lmaooo yo dont play wit Du money haha
That's the thing it wasn't his money:niggaa:
It was a mission that would've resulted in me losing money. Said it from the jump need at least 3 people maybe 4. I started it saw we had 3 vehicles with 5 deliveries looked at the map saw 5 yella dots and was like nah no lose to him

I'll show you one day how to do this shit.

How to be efficient.

But you can't be scared.

It was two niggaz who was running 4-5 bunkers a day, just the two of them. They put me d with the process and as long as the lobby empty, I've never once had time run out on me.

I understand you ain't wanna risk money, but I don't know how much of an assurance I can give you when I've done that exact same drop countless times.

That's all. I was ready to help you get that money an you backed out. That shit fucked me up, cuz we already started.

It's okay. Just watch. @Papa_Spank and @TonyDubbz seen me work before.... They would have had faith. I'm just tryna learn you fella....

It's like when we trusted you on the heist. That was your hustle.

Mines is bunkers

I'll show you one day how to do this shit.

How to be efficient.

But you can't be scared.

It was two niggaz who was running 4-5 bunkers a day, just the two of them. They put me d with the process and as long as the lobby empty, I've never once had time run out on me.

I understand you ain't wanna risk money, but I don't know how much of an assurance I can give you when I've done that exact same drop countless times.

That's all. I was ready to help you get that money an you backed out. That shit fucked me up, cuz we already started.

It's okay. Just watch. @Papa_Spank and @TonyDubbz seen me work before.... They would have had faith. I'm just tryna learn you fella....

It's like when we trusted you on the heist. That was your hustle.

Mines is bunkers
Smh let it go fella its over and done with. You to invested in the game to be typing this much

You should have just joined the party. Even if you had no mic I could have still walked you through that shit. I understand it's a lot of money.. But you gave up a easy chance to make it cuz you was scared.

I know for a fact we had that shit.

You was scared

If I was there i never would of bailed on you bro

Back