Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Got about 1.4m, had to take the suit off and put the hoodie on and get it out the mud.

Selling dope by myself and of course I have to make a delivery in 3 helicopters which is doable but a nigga rode all the way out to the airstrip just to blow up my supplies while I was out grinding like a sick slave.

Got about 1.4m, had to take the suit off and put the hoodie on and get it out the mud.

Selling dope by myself and of course I have to make a delivery in 3 helicopters which is doable but a nigga rode all the way out to the airstrip just to blow up my supplies while I was out grinding like a sick slave.
Peep game....

This my average two hours hustle

I hop on my bunker was already ready for a short sale of 210k (210k)

buy supplies for bunker -75k (135k)

Step outside, call terrobyte steal coke supplies 3 times

Run two terrobyte missions + 60k (195k)

Sell coke short sale +85k (280k)

Steal coke 3 times

Run two terrobyte missions +60k (340k)

Sell bunker +210k (550k)

Run two terrobyte missions +60k (610k)

Sell coke +85k (695k)

Buy supplies for bunker -75k

Disband and look at monitors with about 600k for the session

I periodically check the night club.

If it's over a million I sell that too

3 coke steals get you like 84 k on the quick sale, an they cook it up in like 30-45 mins...

That's the main key...

Buying bunker takes about an hour to an hour half for a short sale of like 210k, which is really only like 135k

The terrobyte missions pay 30k a piece and it takes you a half hour to run both, with a half hour cool down time for which ever one you ran....

You get everything clicking right you can make a million a day.....

Soon as school start I'm on it

My favorite song on GTA. First time they played this and I was riding through the city, just feeling the vibe and committing no crimes

Its 2xcash on bunker sales all week. I'll be on 6pm tonight. Let's ge
The oppressor 2 on sale???
I forgot to tell you that it's also 2x wars house I got a medium safe house for my second character that 13 full wanna help? You know I do hip work 2 so If You need some cash join me.

Back