OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Nah it aint dropped yet & Online just been trippin @Duwop ima be honest with you i think it might have something to do with us leaving our shit on for the businesses

I dont know for sure but for the past 2 days everytime I got in a lobby it kicked me out & I had to try like 5x before getting in.

They might have patched it. But I was doing this faithfully with no repercussions for over a year

Word? well maybe it was something else interrupting my connection

Im stil in the lobby i went in last night but the problem only happens if i end up getting kicked or I cut the game off then try to get back in

The game will take place in North America and South American, currently under the codename "Project Americas", for the next generation systems. It will include 3-4 major cities:
  1. Vice City / Everglades
  2. Havana, Cuba
  3. Somewhere in Panama / Brazil / Columbia -- These parts of the map are still under development.
Vice City will serve as the major focus but we may not start out there. All the cities/islands outside the US will be named by their real names. As far as the map size, I am not sure how much bigger it will be to GTA5, but the map will be very spread out. So it will "feel" bigger. From what I've been told "the cities will have depth as oppose to scale". Meaning more enterable buildings and interactability. And each city will be separated by large distances of water. I'm assuming we'll likely be able to fast travel, but on your own it will take you 10-15 minutes to fly to each city across the map. I thought that was interesting.

The game is in very early stages of development, and not much is known about the story. But it will span over multiple decades (70s, late 80s, and Present day) and will revolve around a drug smuggler named Kacey. There's been a rumor that time will progress through the game as you play it. So each "chapter" will be set in the 70s, or 80s, and as you play through the mission... songs will change, buildings will become closed, cars and characters will decay with time. This was concluded by my source because cars that predate 2000 are being designed in multiple "stages" to mimic the progression of time. And there's A LOT of vehicles being made that predate present day. At the moment, almost 70% are before 2020. 30% are present day.

Weather is being modeling to create category 4-5 hurricanes. Hurricane Heist?

There is a HUGE prison in the game, possibly a variant of Guantanamo Bay. I have zero info on story, but due to the sheer size and interactability, I would expect the prison will play a major chapter in the game. Break out missions?

Drones are being modeled in the game

Bully 2 is the next game. You play as Jimmy Hopkins as a Freshmen, but this time it's in a university next to a large fictional city. The map will be as big as GTAV but the city will have a grittier tone. It will be equally split between three environments (university, city, and woods). Cars will be in the game. plus your leak sounds exactly like this again for gta forums again not saying your not correct your source could just be backing up this story fingers crossed find out next year.

never played bully, heard it was dope

Ayo bully fun asf when u got a few dollars to spare and u looking for something else to play u should check that out. Like Lurk said tho u really got a whole damn school schedule. I was skippin class like hell on there tho and and hanging out at the lil fairground place