Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Imma be home in a half, we can run some of that shit

Up to 13.6 million.... We keep running like that dubbz, we can make damn near a million a day..... And we didn't even run them double money missions today

sold my bunker for like 300k this morning, after starting it up like 2am and letting it run till this morning at 8...

nigh club still cooking.. i gotta work all day today, so i won't get back n till like 2am again if yall up

i got my shit going right now.

I aint even turn it on last night i let my shit rest

15.6 m...

Letting it rest tonight... Imma start building back up in the morning

Nightclub supplies full fellas.

@Banginscrew901 @Duwop

I sat on that shit and actually made the entire 1.5 mil cause i kept losing my empty lobby. Assholes kicked me out a few times.

Let me know if yall want in when i sell it.

Im also on a mission to get either 24 or 32 cars in my car warehouse cause everybody online says thats how u get the most money out of it. Right now i got 16

the warehouse actually holds 40 but they say dont fill it all the way. The goal is to get a a lot of top range cars and then start selling because after selling a top range then next one that you go steal is always the one that you just sold so basically it just replaces it and you repeat over and over

i tried to sell my night club this morning in a solo lobby, fucking crashed the truck and restarted the app.. smh... if yall on tonight after 2am we cn run some shit real quick

17.3 m

My status is set to online.... I'm gonna run for a little if anybody wanna hop on

Im also on a mission to get either 24 or 32 cars in my car warehouse cause everybody online says thats how u get the most money out of it. Right now i got 16

the warehouse actually holds 40 but they say dont fill it all the way. The goal is to get a a lot of top range cars and then start selling because after selling a top range then next one that you go steal is always the one that you just sold so basically it just replaces it and you repeat over and over
Yea I heard that too, I just never took the time to steal enough cars

17.3 m

My status is set to online.... I'm gonna run for a little if anybody wanna hop on
'
Man im boutas go get a haircut but ill be on after that if u still around

last night i was on waiting till 2 am and a fuckin storm came around 1:35 knocked my internet off so i took my ass to sleep

Back