Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

see and i bought one of those shits too.. whichever one was the fastest in the game at the time. I think it was the hunter i remember saying to myself "Yea, ima go on and get this shit cause they probably not gonna drop anything better helicopter wise" now they done came with something else.
They did a update on the yachts???

Damn is the crew still running? I aint played GTA5 since the stash house update. Had to of been years ago. Im so far behind. Uninstalled it from my ps4 too but i still got the game and can load it up. Sure i got a good day worth of updating to do though haha.

Really really unfortunate they dropped the ball so hard on red dead online. I remember the crew was so hyped for that shit but after like a week we had done everything there was to do and all kinda moved on to other shit.

I aint been playing nothing tbh. Really only got time on the weekends but if yall jump into it again hit me up and ill join.

Damn is the crew still running? I aint played GTA5 since the stash house update. Had to of been years ago. Im so far behind. Uninstalled it from my ps4 too but i still got the game and can load it up. Sure i got a good day worth of updating to do though haha.

Really really unfortunate they dropped the ball so hard on red dead online. I remember the crew was so hyped for that shit but after like a week we had done everything there was to do and all kinda moved on to other shit.

I aint been playing nothing tbh. Really only got time on the weekends but if yall jump into it again hit me up and ill join.
Yea its been years for me but i never was as active. I dont even think i reached level 100.

@Duwop still play a lot

I aint been active lately but i been saying ima get back into it

there really is no rush though considering its not going anywhere. Im sure it'll be a lot of folks coming back too once they announce the next major update. Especially people on next gen when that one drop.

Yeah, I think they doing an update this summer around cars and races...

Prolly drop a lot of new rides between 2-5m

I definitely got it....... But I still like making that money back.

Every update typically costs 30-50 million to get everything

Back