Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Man there's like nothing else to buy or do in this game. Like I hop on but if you're crew ain't on its hard to round up people to run your nightclub or doing the business

they must got something in mind to reel people back in

i just dont know what itll be

i feel like theyll expand on the businesses you can run too

probably give people fast food spots that have undercover operations being run n shit

plus the cops and robbers roles that they were supposed to add a long ass time ago, thats wht people be doing on the modded pc servers so they probably gonna finally add that

they must got something in mind to reel people back in

i just dont know what itll be

i feel like theyll expand on the businesses you can run too

probably give people fast food spots that have undercover operations being run n shit

plus the cops and robbers roles that they were supposed to add a long ass time ago, thats wht people be doing on the modded pc servers so they probably gonna finally add that
I'll get on later on and check it but I don't think they've added anything else but they give you money when you log in. I mean I got just about all the cars got so many cars that I don't know what I got not good at flying but I think I may have a chopper.

I haven't played it in so long. I remember having the 13M from doing something special with the raid. Ended up spending it on cool looking paint jobs since at that time I was waiting on new raids and I just gave up waiting

I'll get on later on and check it but I don't think they've added anything else but they give you money when you log in. I mean I got just about all the cars got so many cars that I don't know what I got not good at flying but I think I may have a chopper.

Maybe we getting self driving cars next or that new Rolls Royce wit the stars in the ceiling. shit they gone have to start adding actual shit from real life when it comes to the cars just to make people want to buy em

i still think the map expands again too eventually, they could open up that other side from the new heist for sure and slowly start building onto it

Maybe we getting self driving cars next or that new Rolls Royce wit the stars in the ceiling. shit they gone have to start adding actual shit from real life when it comes to the cars just to make people want to buy em

i still think the map expands again too eventually, they could open up that other side from the new heist for sure and slowly start building onto it
What new heist you talking about?

What new heist you talking about?

that last one they added on that new island Cayo Perico. it was the last big update

you gotta scope out this mansion and then you sneak in and take as much of the shit as you can. its that one that you can do as a team or solo

hell yea and they big af

got an upstairs and down stairs with workers inside to run the gun shop and other operations
Quick travel
Missiles from the water
Living quarters
Fastest helicopter in the game
Sonar

Yeah, they live

Last edited:
Like even the hunter and akula..... sparrow gets the fuck low

Like even the hunter and akula..... sparrow gets the fuck low

see and i bought one of those shits too.. whichever one was the fastest in the game at the time. I think it was the hunter i remember saying to myself "Yea, ima go on and get this shit cause they probably not gonna drop anything better helicopter wise" now they done came with something else.

Back