Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grade your year and why? Part 2022

Had a heart attack and caught Covid in 2021. I was in the hospital bedridden for 2 months in 2021, so if 2021 was my worst year and I'm giving that an F, I'll give 2022 an A-. Things could have been a lot worse, like last year.

Musically and creatively I've finished a project that I've been working on my entire life.

You know how a lot of up and coming rappers say, "I'm working on an EP"? Well I'm finished with 22 albums.

22 albums with 22 songs each. That's 484 songs. (22 represents Victory because V is the 22nd letter)

Many of them are on Youtube. I have a handful of recordings that aren't on the internet yet. I have a different marketing strategy that I will use in 2023. I will cut costs and maximize profits.

2023 will be my year!

Had a heart attack and caught Covid in 2021. I was in the hospital bedridden for 2 months in 2021, so if 2021 was my worst year and I'm giving that an F, I'll give 2022 an A-. Things could have been a lot worse, like last year.

Musically and creatively I've finished a project that I've been working on my entire life.

You know how a lot of up and coming rappers say, "I'm working on an EP"? Well I'm finished with 22 albums.

22 albums with 22 songs each. That's 484 songs. (22 represents Victory because V is the 22nd letter)

Many of them are on Youtube. I have a handful of recordings that aren't on the internet yet. I have a different marketing strategy that I will use in 2023. I will cut costs and maximize profits.

2023 will be my year!

bruh........you know what nevermind

Cheers to a awesome 2023 for you fam

2022 was a solid B, B+ as I give it thought

The was not seeing my kids as much as I would have liked. Lack of in-house loving. And working a fast food spot.

The highs tho.... working a fast food spot lol. Trips across the US. Being back home and turning the city on fire this summer

2022 was a solid B, B+ as I give it thought

The was not seeing my kids as much as I would have liked. Lack of in-house loving. And working a fast food spot.

The highs tho.... working a fast food spot lol. Trips across the US. Being back home and turning the city on fire this summer

Nothing wrong with working at a fast food spot.

Some people think they're above working at a fast food restaurant, and you surpass them, while working at the same fast food restaurant that they think they're too good to work at.

Nothing wrong with working at a fast food spot.

Some people think they're above working at a fast food restaurant, and you surpass them, while working at the same fast food restaurant that they think they're too good to work at.
I mean, I was too good to be working there but I made the most of it

It was hella fun most nights

I mean, I was too good to be working there but I made the most of it

It was hella fun most nights

You weren't too good to be working there.

You were exactly where you needed to be.

And 5 years from now, you'll have that experience, while the people that thought they were too good to work at a fast food restaurant won't have the experience.

You weren't too good to be working there.

You were exactly where you needed to be.

And 5 years from now, you'll have that experience, while the people that thought they were too good to work at a fast food restaurant won't have the experience.
You're 100% correct

Appreciate ya

drake-will-ferrell.gif

Props on the job…..family shit will work itself out … our ppl gotta stay away from them drugs

Appreciate it. Yea that shit with my cuz shocked me I knew he was out in the open but not to that extent. He had to of been tricked by them fake M30 pills. Still can’t believe it.

I haven’t had a bad year in a long time, knock on wood. 2022 was pretty on par with the past few, a solid A.

Accepted an offer for a new job right at the end. Director of Finance role at a Fortune 500 where the base salary finally broke me into the top 10% of earners in the US. Getting 30% bonuses and stock options on top of that. Right on time too since my son starts college this year.

Back