Grade your year and why? Part 2022

Also I’ll give myself an A

finally got my passport
Took like 4 trips in the past 6 months
Got lasik
Got a new car
In the best financial position of my life

only thing that didn’t happen was moving because of these wack house prices

Plus like my lil bro said, health is wealth. We still here so we already winning

Lmaooooo.

Aight fam. Dont ask why when it happens.

I will give myself a C

Got a promotion at my job with great pay and hours
Able to spend more time with the wife and the girls
And able to get back into bowling after taking off around 8 years.

Still dealing with depression and anxiety
Trying to reconnect with my wife on a romantic level
Try to take more trips and relax more

I will give myself a C

Got a promotion at my job with great pay and hours
Able to spend more time with the wife and the girls
And able to get back into bowling after taking off around 8 years.

Still dealing with depression and anxiety
Trying to reconnect with my wife on a romantic level
Try to take more trips and relax more
Sorry it’s been a struggle man. Make quality time for yourself and wife and really find something to take your stresses away, maybe something new

I hope it gets better. Well I know it’ll get better

Sorry it’s been a struggle man. Make quality time for yourself and wife and really find something to take your stresses away, maybe something new

I hope it gets better. Well I know it’ll get better
A lot of it deals with not having anyone to watch the girls. She is iffy with using a babysitter to watch them, and I do understand. But at the same time, we do need time to ourselves. As for me, getting back into bowling has eased some of the stress away, but yeah, I do have to find something else.

A lot of it deals with not having anyone to watch the girls. She is iffy with using a babysitter to watch them, and I do understand. But at the same time, we do need time to ourselves. As for me, getting back into bowling has eased some of the stress away, but yeah, I do have to find something else.
A lot of resorts have child care and babysitting services

Maybe start small with a date night every week and trying to get a friend to watch them for 3 or 4hrs but idk you moved down south so idk if y’all have friends like tha

Either way you’ll figure it out

B+

At a job that I like and pays well. Wit also opportunities to transfer to other departments to make more money. People I work wit cool.

Became a 2x homeowner. Able to makes changes here & there early on. At least a lot if the "big" stuff we talked about. Any other ideas will come later on.

Credit score went up like a mofo. NEVER would've thought I'd see that

Only reason why I didn't give myself an A, is b/c I lost 5 people in my personal life. 4 relatives and my homies father.

Also I didn't get to go home and see my dad as much this year.

B. Lost many older relatives this year but they had a lot of health issues so while the loss is sad the suffering would’ve been worse. Kid having no school or issues mentally besides starting puberty and like boys. Lost my job was out for three months but found a new job that pays more and it’s work from home.

Wins: Finally got my PMP cert after years of procrastination. Met a good woman that actually fucks with and likes my grumpy ass. Got a great job with a company I've been trying to get on for years, finally getting recognition and pay for my knowledge in telecom engineering/construction, a nigga pay check is a fool.

Losses: The company I started slowed up due to me starting a new job and training, lost a bunch of contracts/money due to that. Acquired more debt than I initially planned on. Credit score dipped because of some bullshit. Knee is in shambles so I gained all the weight I lost in 2020 back plus 30 :( (my biggest L and I hate it)

All in all I would give my 2022 a B-

Credit Score over 800
Finally opened up the spot to guests. Had three BBQs on the roof: Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day
Went to places I've never been: Vegas (twice), Memphis, and now Cancun
Started Grad School and ACED both classes with like 95 averages.
Substantial raise and more autonomy in my teaching.

A-. Still need to come back down to the 230-240 range.

God’s discipline helped correct a few of my mistakes from last year and thus I ended up recovering from a couple L’s while also rising/building upon a few previous successes as well.

I’m happy with the outcome. I’d say a high “B”. Gotta keep going though. You can do it too.

Wins: Finally got my PMP cert after years of procrastination. Met a good woman that actually fucks with and likes my grumpy ass. Got a great job with a company I've been trying to get on for years, finally getting recognition and pay for my knowledge in telecom engineering/construction, a nigga pay check is a fool.

Losses: The company I started slowed up due to me starting a new job and training, lost a bunch of contracts/money due to that. Acquired more debt than I initially planned on. Credit score dipped because of some bullshit. Knee is in shambles so I gained all the weight I lost in 2020 back plus 30 :( (my biggest L and I hate it)

All in all I would give my 2022 a B-

damn right!

Back